Alien Experience has new interview with Greg Strause (New Pics Included)

Started by ace3g, Nov 28, 2007, 05:15:32 PM

Author
Alien Experience has new interview with Greg Strause (New Pics Included) (Read 21,856 times)

echobbase79

echobbase79

Why can't predator dna change the alien? I don't see the problem?

What about how the dog changed the Runner?

All these films have a f**ked with the lifecycle to a degree.

I'm not  making excuses either. That's what "I'M" seeing from the Alien sequels.

vehtam

Quote from: echobbase79 on Nov 28, 2007, 05:31:28 PM

Chet doesn't look that bad in that shot.

that's propably because she is covered in dark and all we see is only black shape with green borders.

That Yellow Alien

The DNA of a host should only give the Alien behavior and appearance based changes, it shouldn't be able to change how they reproduce. Do humans Aliens have penises and f**k people to impregnate them? It's basic knowledge and I'm surprised they didn't think of that.

BUGZ

Hmm.. Wolf's lower tusks are alittle wide in that shot! He would have looked perfect if they went back to the way the predator looked in the 1st predator movie!

Here is an example of what I woudl have loved!

Bri ;D

Dino21AvP

Nice, all the pictures look really great!

echobbase79

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 28, 2007, 05:40:26 PM
The DNA of a host should only give the Alien behavior and appearance based changes, it shouldn't be able to change how they reproduce. Do humans Aliens have penises and f**k people to impregnate them? It's basic knowledge and I'm surprised they didn't think of that.

Fair enough.

WisePredator

Truly this franchise has been shat upon by the Strauses.

vehtam

Quote from: BUGZ on Nov 28, 2007, 05:40:45 PM
Here is an example of what I woudl have loved!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/bmctoonz/avpr3chet.jpg

Bri ;D

still to wide for me, but hey, there is plenty of people who will shit themselves thanks to that pic. it doesn't matter wolf could be 100 times better, cause 'he looks so awesome!', meh

That Yellow Alien

The Predator face is a step up from Scar, but still...

vehtam

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 28, 2007, 05:47:06 PM
The Predator face is a step up from Scar, but still...

so true

QuoteGreg: (Laughing) They eat people. I think I've said this at IMDb before, and I don't think too many people actually paid too much attention to my comment. They eat people. (Laughs) And I believe you'll see it. (Laughs)

AWWWWW HELL NO!

WisePredator

Quote from: vehtam on Nov 28, 2007, 05:48:12 PM

QuoteGreg: (Laughing) They eat people. I think I've said this at IMDb before, and I don't think too many people actually paid too much attention to my comment. They eat people. (Laughs) And I believe you'll see it. (Laughs)

AWWWWW HELL NO!

I must say it again!
"Truly this franchise has been shat upon by the Strauses."

echobbase79

Is that some sort of Crown on top of Wolf's head or is that his head? If so no wonder his mask fits the way it does.

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: vehtam on Nov 28, 2007, 05:48:12 PM

AWWWWW HELL NO!

When I read that, I was like, "Great, that's another mystery of the Alien gone..."

WisePredator

This film is going to blow the franchises apart.

gameoverman

Great interview.  The pics look fantastic.  I don't know about Wolf holding an alien back with one arm, though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed