Alien Experience has new interview with Greg Strause (New Pics Included)

Started by ace3g, Nov 28, 2007, 05:15:32 PM

Author
Alien Experience has new interview with Greg Strause (New Pics Included) (Read 21,861 times)

That Yellow Alien

Geuss those are the new Wolf pics we have been expecting.

vehtam

ok, now i'm calm. wolf looks medicore, so i can live with that, i was affraid he will be f**ked up more than ever.

hate the ultra-wideness of the mandibles, but hey, you can't have everything.

nukem11

This is a cool pic but whats happning hes holding an alien but looks as if hes waiting for something else.

Accaris

AXP: In what ways to do you intend to bridge this film with the storyline of the first Alien film?

Greg: Well, there's actually a secret scene at the end of the movie, that kind of sets up, it kind of bridges – because of this scene at the end of the movie, the whole intent of that scene was to kind of say 'the next one's in space'. And it kind of shows how human technology leaped forward from where we are in 2007, or whatnot, to how in just a short period of a few decades we're able to have giant space cruisers.

AXP: So like we've learnt something from the Predator's technology that's been left behind?

Greg: Well, that might be one option. Who knows? (Laughs)

Ohhhhhh boy

BUGZ

Quote from: nukem11 on Nov 28, 2007, 05:23:41 PM

This is a cool pic but whats happning hes holding an alien but looks as if hes waiting for something else.

It appears he is holding one alien with his right arm and ready to fire his gun at an alien to his left. His head is turned to the left slighty. Nice shot!

Bri ;D

Demonio Cazador

Wow!! Wolf looks amazing!!
Good job ADI!

Knuckles

Unbelievable... how can anyone don't call the Strauses fanboys?!

All pictures prove this movie will be filled with bullsh*t.

echobbase79

Chet doesn't look that bad in that shot.

WisePredator

The Chet v Wolf picture is pretty good.

More proof that Wolf is an awesome god. ::)

This one made me jump...

...At how terrible it looked! :D

That Yellow Alien

It's official, the Predalien reproduces the way it does because of Predator DNA.

Stupid...

Keesa

Wolf looks rather nice. I really want to see him use his glove.

WisePredator

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Nov 28, 2007, 05:32:30 PM
It's official, the Predalien reproduces the way it does because of Predator DNA.

Stupid...
The Preds have been ruined now... :'( >:(

Knuckles

Another picture proving this movie is biased as hell.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed