alien color

Started by xenomorph36, Sep 15, 2007, 05:10:49 AM

Author
alien color (Read 595 times)

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

i was just rewatching some of the pictures of the avp r aliens, and i knoticed that their colors were very flat. yeah i'm glad the black color is back and all but if you look at alien 3 and ar what i really liked about the movie was that the aliens had shiny black color into it. it may look a bit more like bugs but it sure looked more organic and life like. these guys however , due to their flat colors it looks very rubbery and unrealistic. it may be a production photo but i hope that the slimy shiny look will be back in the movie. whoose with me on this ?  :-\

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Black is black to me. I'm not really a fan of sliming them up too much. Add to much slime and then it starts looking like one big convulsing mess. I was sort of okay with that brown-ish coloration in A:R, but only sort of. I just wasn't really feeling it at all.

I'm still not opposed to silver Aliens like the very old AVP rumor mill once hinted at, but I'd love to see a good story-based reason as to why they would be.

MudButt

MudButt

They seem the same to me as they were in the other movies. Except the 3rd one for some reason it looked reddish to me. Anyways, I don't really notice any difference in the color of the skin.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: xenomorph36 on Sep 15, 2007, 05:10:49 AM
[...] whoose with me on this ?  :-\

Not me...

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Elrik on Sep 15, 2007, 05:54:49 AM
They seem the same to me as they were in the other movies. Except the 3rd one for some reason it looked reddish to me. Anyways, I don't really notice any difference in the color of the skin.

I agree on the alien 3 alien looking red. The first two films had black aliens, the 3rd had red, and the fourth had brown. I have to go with the former. Everything went wrong with the alien designs after alien 3. Of course in my opinion the alien series ended with the 3rd one. Everything that came after is non-canon to me.

brad873

brad873

the aliens alien seemed more brown and blue to me

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed