Did Dane Hallett insinuate that a new Predator movie is in the works?

Started by Nightmare Asylum, May 21, 2023, 11:36:53 PM

Author
Did Dane Hallett insinuate that a new Predator movie is in the works? (Read 6,372 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote... lets just say bucket list - complete... Now, if I only had a way to get onto that new Predat- No... I've said too much...

Comment is on this Facebook post:

https://www.facebook.com/dane.hallett/posts/pfbid02fdbjq9vGChiGyzYNjkdn7Vp98hAE1NF2VEfEAKN9vwaER9Aenyabzv3v772yaGXKl

Corporal Hicks

Certainly seems like it! But to be fair we've suspected Dan's been working on one anyway. I think they've lowkey made him the shepherd for now.

BlueMarsalis79

Good I can't think of anyone more deserving.

Some Old Dude

I'm very, very down.

The Shuriken

Is this supposed to be a sequel to Prey or something else?

Still Collating...

Him, on a new Predator movie? God, yes, please!

Wweyland

Alien vs. Predator?

Yautja888

Please let this franchise rest in peace, but money talks I guess.

BlueMarsalis79

Why would they when it is better than ever in terms of the reception and word of mouth?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 15, 2023, 06:04:10 PMWhy would they when it is better than ever in terms of the reception and word of mouth?

Won't somebody please save Predator from the woke agenda? It doesn't deserve to be ruined like this!

Kradan

[cancerblack]

Did you hear? The last one had a GIRL beat the Predator! And she wasn't even white! HELP ME HP LOVECRAFT I'M BEING GENOCIDED!

kwisatz

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 15, 2023, 07:50:14 PMDid you hear? The last one had a GIRL beat the Predator! And she wasn't even white! HELP ME HP LOVECRAFT I'M BEING GENOCIDED!

Spoiler
lel
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jul 15, 2023, 07:50:14 PMDid you hear? The last one had a GIRL beat the Predator! And she wasn't even white! HELP ME HP LOVECRAFT I'M BEING GENOCIDED!

Top kek

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed