Fede Álvarez’s Alien: Romulus (Working Title) to Start Principal Photography in Feburary 2023!

Started by Predalien39, Dec 19, 2022, 05:17:20 PM

Author
Fede Álvarez’s Alien: Romulus (Working Title) to Start Principal Photography in Feburary 2023! (Read 39,020 times)

Corporal Hicks

My expectations when it comes to Alien Day are so low down to the floor that I just don't see it happening...but I would so pleasantly surprised and excited if they did actually use the day to promote the film.

Nightmare Asylum

Maybe they'll use the date to announce whatever the real title ends up being. ;)

Kradan

kwisatz

Kradan

Main setting is rumoured to be planet designated PG-13

Wweyland

Does anybody except us even know about Alien Day anymore?

CainsSon

Quote from: Kane's other son on Mar 13, 2023, 11:28:59 AMSo, the premise of the movie is what if the Nostromo* was not destroyed and blue collar kids boarded it, trying to score their ticket out of their dead end town?

*not the actual Nostromo.

Sounds pretty good.

A heist movie approach does sound implied, even if it is reaching. I think young hoodlums would at least make sense if this is the plot.

However, that guy's audition was shit.

David

Corporal Hicks

It looked like the cast was all still together in Budapest yesterday. I think Spaeny shared an IG story of them.

David

and we don't know about it? I thought that such things should be caught in the catch all thread topic :)

[cancerblack]

You'll be the first one we call when we find anything out.

Corporal Hicks

The last Production Weekly I saw had them finishing mid-May though.

David

David

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 01, 2023, 10:19:18 AMYou'll be the first one we call when we find anything out.
Nevermind. I should post my phone number here

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 01, 2023, 09:24:20 AMIt looked like the cast was all still together in Budapest yesterday. I think Spaeny shared an IG story of them.
Do you mean the photo with Spaeny, Renaux and Jonsson?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed