Fede Álvarez’s Alien: Romulus (Working Title) to Start Principal Photography in Feburary 2023!

Started by Predalien39, Dec 19, 2022, 05:17:20 PM

Author
Fede Álvarez’s Alien: Romulus (Working Title) to Start Principal Photography in Feburary 2023! (Read 40,792 times)

Chieftain Suom

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 05, 2023, 11:17:39 PM
Quote from: Chieftain Suom on Mar 05, 2023, 06:54:26 PMHmm.. very reminiscent of Aliens: Wraith

I forgot all about this one till you mentioned it.  Who is going to play the Marine that shoots all the survivors? 

I don't know, but they could definitely expand on that short story!

Kimarhi

of the one shots that weren't special length like Salvation and Sacrifice, I think my favorite was Glass Corridor. 

RidgeTop

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 05, 2023, 05:29:29 PMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/Cpag-gDISxU/
QuoteGrilled some Uruguayan meat for my filming crew! They need the energy for the big task ahead! #asado #bbq #Alien

Things are heating up!

Corporal Hicks

Renato

the studio did reveal that the film will follow "a group of young people on a distant world, who find themselves in a confrontation with the most terrifying life form in the universe."
SERIOUSLY?  😅😅😅😅😅😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
"they" have arrived .....Star wars...Matrix....and now US.
Please somebody "WAKE" me up from this Gibberish....

Enjoy

Getting a childs play vibe with the droid and IT feel with the teens

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Renato on Mar 06, 2023, 03:21:19 PMthe studio did reveal that the film will follow "a group of young people on a distant world, who find themselves in a confrontation with the most terrifying life form in the universe."
SERIOUSLY?  😅😅😅😅😅😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
"they" have arrived .....Star wars...Matrix....and now US.
Please somebody "WAKE" me up from this Gibberish....

Ah yes, the dreaded third parties swooping in and messing with, checks notes, Matrix which has been a Wachowski joint from first to last installment and Alien which Ridley is is still involved with and producing.

[cancerblack]

T Dog

Are these "young people" terraformers or what?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: T Dog on Mar 06, 2023, 07:57:32 PMAre these "young people" terraformers or what?

Second gen, probably. The children of terraformers that originally settled on whatever world this is, if I had to guess.

But, as with pretty much everything else involving this movie, we really have pretty much no idea on anything specific and are mostly just in the "baseless rampant speculation" phase of the hype period right now.

Missing

Why does Ridley have to be a part of any Alien things anymore? Serious question.

T Dog

Quote from: Missing on Mar 06, 2023, 09:31:28 PMWhy does Ridley have to be a part of any Alien things anymore? Serious question.

Cause he's the Gov init!

RIP77

RIP77

Quote from: Missing on Mar 06, 2023, 09:31:28 PMWhy does Ridley have to be a part of any Alien things anymore? Serious question.

Because Fede presented the Alien project years ago and froze ( paralized) and Scott called Fede months ago and gave him the green light.

This movie is being made thanks to Scott.

In Aliens serie of Noah H to Fx/Hulo Scott is not implicaded.

Kimarhi

That is a question you and me both will always wonder about. 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: RIP77 on Mar 06, 2023, 11:59:52 PM

Because Fede presented the Alien project years ago and froze ( paralized) and Scott called Fede months ago and gave him the green light.

This movie is being made thanks to Scott.

In Aliens serie of Noah H to Fx/Hulo Scott is not implicaded.

Scott is also producing the Noah Hawley series.

Having Scott's name attached to these products lends them a certain prestige. Aside from being a bona fide legend, people see Scott's name and they connect it to the original film.

In reality, he might have virtually nothing to do with the project but just sticking his name on it, already sells it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed