AvP Movie SoundTrack Listing

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2004, 01:26:51 PM

Author
AvP Movie SoundTrack Listing (Read 10,621 times)

Oh

Oh

If its good I'll get it, but its got a hell of alot to live up to !

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

FAT: It's as big a hole as the sudden appearance of "hundreds of aliens".  Something tells me these parts are going to be much different in the movie.

pred-maniac

pred-maniac

well i can clear up that hole the hundred of aliens u see climbing up the pyramid that was a flash back in history like in ancient times because if u notice in the trailer with all those aliens crawling up the pyramid there is no ice above them. the pyramid is under ice in modern day. so wat i think happen in the flash back is that the aliens get out of control and escape the pyramid and collect thousands of villagers and and there animals and wat not so that is my therory

the hundreds of aliens u see the one climbing up the pyramid that was a flashback in ancient times because if u notice there is no ice under the pyramid when it shows that huge explosion coming from the pred on top of the pyramid. in modern day the pyramid is under ice. the aliens in ancient times must have escaped out of the pyramid and starting collecting natives near the pyramid and there animals until they had a whole horde of aliens. So that must be the only way hundreds of aliens can be reproduced think about researh on it more.

pred-maniac

pred-maniac

the hundreds of aliens u see the one climbing up the pyramid that was a flashback in ancient times because if u notice there is no ice under the pyramid when it shows that huge explosion coming from the pred on top of the pyramid. in modern day the pyramid is under ice. the aliens in ancient times must have escaped out of the pyramid and starting collecting natives near the pyramid and there animals until they had a whole horde of aliens. So that must be the only way hundreds of aliens can be reproduced think about researh on it more.

OberonQA

OberonQA

The Alien Queen the preds have chained up in the Pyramid lays eggs in 100-year intervals... so the "rite-of-passage" ritual only occurs every 100 years.  This wouldn't mean other preds couldn't come to the planet for the purpose of hunting humans (as seen in Pred 1 and 2).  Just my theory anyway

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Pred Maniac:  Er, nope.  There are "hundreds of aliens" chasing Lex and Scar out of the pyramid at the end of the book.

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

Holy Predator Space Ship Batman! I'm getting this for sure :D

predguy22

predguy22

Finally! I've been waiting for this for such a long time. Sadly, it won't come out for a while. I've finally confirmed that AVP will premier in my country on August 30, so I guess I could watch the movie and then immediately get the soundtrack.

Honorable Hunter

Honorable Hunter

why did they make a soundtrack? nobody is going to buy it except for stupid people that have no taste in music.

roger that

roger that

dudes,   Jerry Goldsmith died while ago.  i informed about it, but there were no news on 'galaxy nor 'planet. it is a shame that fans nowdays doesnt respect the former masters.

Neocharge

Neocharge

Sweet! Gotta buy it!

CheezySpam

CheezySpam

YAY! I've been waiting for some news on this, I'm def. going to buy. I own all the Alien soundtracks and only wish I had the Alan Silvestri scores for Pred. what's the deal with them selling on ebay for $50    ???   ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed