AvP Behind-The-Scenes Clip

Started by Darkness, Aug 12, 2004, 12:29:45 AM

Author
AvP Behind-The-Scenes Clip (Read 15,468 times)

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Cool facehugger scene. I'm gonna watch the behind the scenes soon. The facehugger scene is to find a direct link to video. grrrrr    >:D  

BIgBilly

BIgBilly

f**k! in order to watch this i need to d/l a new version of the program its runs in and in order to get that i need to pay for it! f**king hell! are there any other players i can watch it on?

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

okay guys, the thing is, I havent seen the movie, and everything theyve stated, i already know, its just a matter of how much information ur willing to find out about the movie and i know all about that stuff already, AICN is just pissed off at paul anderson cuz he didnt invite them to Prague to visit the set and such! its just payback! dont worry guys, the movie is going to be AWESOME!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

My biggest problem isn't going to be about the movie's popularity.  If it gets bad reviews I don't really care.  I know a good movie from a bad movie, I've taken film courses in college, I've done all that stuff, and I can still somehow manage to enjoy some movies which are deemed "bad".  I know Resident Evil and Freddy vs. Jason are supposed to be awful movies, but does that mean they can't still be fun?     :)    I am hoping AvP turns out pretty good, and unless it's really downright awful I'll still have a good time watching it, but what's really going to get to me is the flood of posters on message boards and critics who strive to tell you that you can't enjoy a movie if they don't like it, and if somehow you DO enjoy it, they come out and say things like, "you have no taste in movies", "you're not intelligent enough to realize it's a bad movie", "you're a No0b" (Dunno how that one works really, but I've seen it said), or "You're opinion doesn't count because you're just wrong".  I know everyone's opinions count, but I just can't stand how hard it is to be allowed to enjoy whatever you want.  Granted, there are some movies which I find way to awful to be enjoyed on ANY level (I thought House of the Dead falls into this category), but it doesn't bother me if there are people that have fun watching it somehow.  I know I'm ranting here, but I was just wondering who else is like this.  As I said, I know a good movie from a bad movie, but everyone has movies that they enjoy even if no one else seems to.  My only worry is that when AvP comes out, if it does turn out badly, people just won't be allowed to have fun seeing it if they really want it.    Now that I think about it, though, no one can take that away from us except ourselves, huh?     8)    *ends rant, returns to business*

Darth Garuda

Darth Garuda

This was rubbish compared to the others, not in sync far too small.    Looks like stuff from a TV show no narrator or proper editing.  We'll see this stuff again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed