NECA's The Predator Figures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 01, 2017, 01:20:37 PM

Author
NECA's The Predator Figures (Read 88,112 times)

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 14, 2019, 05:17:12 PM
Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 14, 2019, 11:11:40 AM
I had the red visor eyes before it was cool, Neca.

Oh!

Your version is actually the correct colour too, how cheap and inaccurate the NECA version's paintjob is what put me off getting him honestly. Good work.

I did that custom as a descendant of Fugitive. It's kind of my "what if" he had a relative in the time period of Colonial Marines.

The Old One

The Old One

I see, I only now noticed you replaced the Plasma Caster and made other, additions.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 15, 2019, 07:29:02 AM
I see, I only now noticed you replaced the Plasma Caster and made other, additions.

Do you like mine more or less? Because I feel that the actual Fugitive design is too...fancy? Is that the word I'm looking for? I had to dial it back a bit lol.

The Old One

The Old One

Honestly? The Fugitive's design's a Samurai.

By changing little details you're only diluting that, the paintjob was the best change.
The fanciness of his design is on a more fundamental level than something you can change.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: The Old One on Feb 15, 2019, 11:30:30 AM
Honestly? The Fugitive's design's a Samurai.

By changing little details you're only diluting that, the paintjob was the best change.
The fanciness of his design is on a more fundamental level than something you can change.

I suppose you are right. On the subject of ancestors...and how hunters have different mask styles...do you think each mask style is a specific family design? I know there are clans and they collectively all have different designs. Just my two cents on the matter.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Emissary 2 shown at ToyFair

More pics, including the un-armored Fugitive with accessories

pmaz11

pmaz11

Thanks for the pics Sabres21768! The Fugitive Lab Escape Predator looks pretty cool! Mostly for the accessories, the newer damaged helmet (paint job looks better too) & if the helmets eyes light up that'll be awesome!

Predwars24

Predwars24

I can easily pass the Lab Escape Fugitive. I'd rather just get the normal one if I really wanted it that badly, I'm more excited about the Classic Line personally.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: pmaz11 on Feb 16, 2019, 07:53:58 PM
Thanks for the pics Sabres21768! The Fugitive Lab Escape Predator looks pretty cool! Mostly for the accessories, the newer damaged helmet (paint job looks better too) & if the helmets eyes light up that'll be awesome!

Still no weapon holding hands. Just fists or "Jazz hands!"

dHunter333

dHunter333

That's a weapon hand, not a fist.

Still Collating...

That Fugitive might actually be tempting for me.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: AhabPredator on Feb 16, 2019, 10:02:54 PM
Quote from: pmaz11 on Feb 16, 2019, 07:53:58 PM

Still no weapon holding hands. Just fists or "Jazz hands!"

Yeah it looks to come with at least 1 right hand as a holding hand.

Funny how I had customized extra hands (from Big Red) awhile back and other parts & I ALMOST just tried to customize a perfectly good fugitive head into a damaged version before seeing these NECA posts :D I'll hold off and get this Fugitive Lab Escape for more extras haha

ace3g

ace3g

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Good to see they do have a weapon hand. HOW is that head sculpted better than the original? Jeez...and the masked heads are even better too

SiL

SiL

Is it? Cos those bottom joints on the lower mandibles still aren't sitting in front of the dang chin.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed