Perfect Organism: The Unofficial Alien Saga Podcast (seeking ideas)

Started by ThisBethesdaSea, Feb 19, 2015, 04:10:20 PM

Author
Perfect Organism: The Unofficial Alien Saga Podcast (seeking ideas) (Read 29,708 times)

oduodu

Quote from: SM on Dec 08, 2020, 11:53:50 PM
I'm in the middle of doing two big Alien 3 things for my Youtube channel - neither of which involved attacking it.

This is just tilting at windmills.

sm you have a youtube channel with alien documentaries? if you have made some all ready that are available could you link it or this your first videos?

Kradan

Kradan

-- SM isn't here at the moment. Would you like to leave a message ? --

oduodu

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 17, 2021, 07:58:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfIK9_QF_dM

-- SM isn't here at the moment. Would you like to leave a message ? --

LOL

will do.

do you know sm's youtube chanel name?

Corporal Hicks

oduodu

Darkness

They've done a new interview with Benjamin Rigby who played Ledward in Alien Covenant.

Kradan

Was listening to their latest podcast and one of the hosts brought up an interesting term - "mediocre trilogy", which consists of Resurrection and two AvP movies. Made me smile

Darkness

They've done an interesting podcast commentary of the Assembly Cut of Alien 3 with Charles de Lauzirika.

Kradan

Kradan

Who wants to listen to a guy passive-agressively bitching about Prometheus for an hour ? Come here, come all !

Spoiler
(OK, to be fair, I didn't listen to it yet so I don't really know if Jaime is gonna bitch about it AGAIN but I have strong gutfeeling he's gonna to)
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Kradan on Jun 10, 2022, 03:40:27 PMWho wants to listen to a guy passive-agressively bitching about Prometheus for an hour ? Come here, come all !

Spoiler
(OK, to be fair, I didn't listen to it yet so I don't really know if Jaime is gonna bitch about it AGAIN but I have strong gutfeeling he's gonna to)
[close]

Probably better than the AVPG version.

Kradan

ohsnap

Also, in hindsight, after listening to that episode, Jaime didn't bitch nearly as much about Prometheus as I expected him too

Corporal Hicks

Kradan

Don't listen to her, Corporal ! You did fine !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed