Cold Iron Studio's Aliens: Fireteam Announced For Summer 2021!

Started by Darkness, Mar 02, 2021, 03:09:06 PM

Author
Cold Iron Studio's Aliens: Fireteam Announced For Summer 2021! (Read 26,060 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Even with The Pathogen's rules that David explains, and the Neomorph like appearance in everything created by it, with creativity you can still do so much with it.

khas

Hi, does anyone know the exact release date? we already have summer around the corner ...

Gentleman Death

Quote from: khas on May 16, 2021, 01:28:38 PM
Hi, does anyone know the exact release date? we already have summer around the corner ...

Anyone's guess at this point....I'll guess August!

Hemi

Hemi

Someone asked them, twitter I think, and they said they are still on track for summer release. August is my guess too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AliensFireteamGame/comments/ncg0er/fireteam_still_on_track_for_its_release_date/

Corporal Hicks

I'm assuming August too.

Voodoo Magic

Even though many of us don't really see it through this prism, I guess technically they do have until the last day of Summer which is September 22nd.

Hemi

Either way... New Aliens game this year! That's good enough for me. :-)

BlueMarsalis79

I prefer it comes out in August or September when more people have access to the new generation of consoles.

molasar

molasar

Quote from: Trash Queen on May 17, 2021, 11:44:18 AM
I prefer it comes out in August or September when more people have access to the new generation of consoles.

It is still coming out on PS4/XBox1 and lower spec PCs.

BlueMarsalis79

Nukiemorph

I'd really LIKE to have a PS5 by the time this comes out, but from what I'm hearing, console scarcity may last into next year.

BlueMarsalis79

Hoping for an Xbox Series X.

Gentleman Death

Like every new console, I'll just wait....especially with them constantly being out of stock.

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Trash Queen on May 17, 2021, 11:44:18 AM

That's a tall order given scalpers buying out stock left and right and we're in the midst of a chip shortage. You're lucky if you can find either console.

Voodoo Magic

I've resigned myself to the fact upgrading this year might have to wait.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed