Is Arnie Returning To Voice In Hunting Grounds?!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 13, 2020, 08:02:14 PM

Author
Is Arnie Returning To Voice In Hunting Grounds?! (Read 10,791 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Mar 15, 2020, 01:46:48 AM
Arnold also turned down a role in Predator 2.

Happy he did actually.

Thunderjack88

Maybe he will be an Humans win end scene for a certain mission where you recover him after his mission?
We find out we were just next door to his little mission where he was dealing with another Predator.

-TJ88

Voodoo Magic

If Arnold did indeed do work for Hunting Grounds as the majority speculates, Illfonic and Sony must be really thrilled with Arnold's big blabbermouth. It was probably planned as a huge reveal.

acrediblesource

I can't find the interview where he actually mentions this work but I can find a general interview he did with many press people as he walks through I supposed the place where the hold the Arnold....thing of awards show....

JungleHunter87

On one hand, I'm excited 'cause it's Arnold, possibly returning as Dutch. Which we know he hasn't done officially since 1987.

On the OTHER-HAND, this reminds me of Colonial Marines and the Michael Biehn/Cpl. Dwayne Hicks announcement.

I hope I'm wrong and a bad game isn't fluffed up by nostalgia. We'll see I suppose. 

molasar

Quote from: acrediblesource on Mar 15, 2020, 03:04:12 PM
I can't find the interview where he actually mentions this work but I can find a general interview he did with many press people as he walks through I supposed the place where the hold the Arnold....thing of awards show....

at about 11:55

Kailem

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 15, 2020, 11:16:40 AM
If Arnold did indeed do work for Hunting Grounds as the majority speculates, Illfonic and Sony must be really thrilled with Arnold's big blabbermouth. It was probably planned as a huge reveal.

Yeah for sure. If indeed it is Hunting Grounds, the fact that they've kept it quiet for this long means they clearly intended it to be a surprise.

acrediblesource

blabbermouth indeed but when its out of the mouth of the Governator Illphonic will be sure to follow up the following week. and since the news broke out, others have been tweeting the same news for PHG. So what next?

molasar

This is not an official confirmation. The masses still do not know about it. Usually this kind of stuff builds better hype than just a straight announcement. No details leaked thus far.

Corporal Hicks

I've asked Illfonic too, but no reply.

Gr33n M4n

For all we know, It could be for another game entirely.

Corporal Hicks

I mean, as much as I'd love to hear Arnie's voice in this game, if him not being in it means we get another game, I'll all for that too!

Voodoo Magic

Maybe Arnold's work will be for a mobile game, titled Predator Blackout, then everyone will freak out.  :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Hey, if it's good, I don't care. I still firmly stand by Blackout as a very underrated piece.

Voodoo Magic

Hey, no complaints here!  Blackout was money well spent!  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed