The AvPGalaxy Podcast

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 21, 2011, 06:04:02 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Podcast (Read 125,271 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/podcasts/

Podcasts are back online. Episode 6 will be online this week, wanna give the Prometheus stuff time on the front page before I post a new one on top. 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

First off, I'd just like to apologize for the huge delay in the release of this podcast. It was originally recorded in October, not long after the Aliens Encounter: 25 Years of Aliens Convention but personal issues delayed it. Quite a delay, if I do say so myself. Anywho, without further delay, here is episode 6!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/66549477/avpg_pc_episode6.mp3

Episode #6 includes an interview with Trevor Steedman, the man behind the marine Wierzbowski and with Andrew David Clark, regarding the 25 Years of Aliens Conventions. You can listen to (or download) the rest of our podcasts here.

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website/podcasts/

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Some pictures of Trevor recording at Andrew's

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Noice goin', fellas! Thanks for asking Trevor a few of our questions, he told some great stories. 8)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

There's Bowski!

Awesome listen; great job, guys. I loved the bit about Arnold Schwarzenegger.  :laugh:

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Great 'cast, as always. Loved hearing from Steedman; some great tales to tell.

But, goddamn, sometimes your accents are hard to understand. :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Awesome guys! Listening to the popcast really made me feel like an Aliens fan again actually.  ;D

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 21, 2012, 03:18:25 AM
Great 'cast, as always. Loved hearing from Steedman; some great tales to tell.

But, goddamn, sometimes your accents are hard to understand. :laugh:

I know... I mumble a lot... ;)

ADC

ADC

Hey Mikey, at least you don't babble on like a mouth on a stick!  :-[ :laugh:

Must apologise to the listeners for my 'telephone directory' like thanks list at the start of that podcast – we had just come off of the convention and I was tired but eager to thank all those involved as everyone had worked for free. So thanks to Aaron and Mikey for giving me the opportunity to do that. But next time I'll keep it short and just say "thanks to all those involved!"   ;)

Trevor is an amazing fella and I hope you all get to meet him sometime because he's always keen to chat and he's very open minded. And big hearted. I know he's keen to get to the States & Canada and do some appearances there in future.

Great work with the podcasts guys, keep up the good work!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: ADC on Mar 21, 2012, 03:21:57 PM
Hey Mikey, at least you don't babble on like a mouth on a stick!  :-[ :laugh:

Haha. You don't babble! You've just got a lot to say but thankfully it's always fun to listen to!

Thanks for the kind words guys. Haha wait until I get Johnny on and we have English, Irish and American accents all on there!

Thankfully, you wont have to put up with my shit editing from now on as we've got a new editor! He'll be starting from the next episode.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 21, 2012, 05:43:40 PM
Thanks for the kind words guys. Haha wait until I get Johnny on and we have English, Irish and American accents all on there!
Who's the Irishman?  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Shit. I meant Scottish. I'm having a poo week mentally. Leave me alone.  :(

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 21, 2012, 06:46:07 PM
Shit. I meant Scottish. I'm having a poo week mentally. Leave me alone.  :(
I forgive you  :)

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

I enjoyed the podcast very much!

sedna

sedna

I just edited the newest, 7th episode for the guys but they haven't posted it. I have to say Corporal Hicks isn't exactly the most active checker of emails.

I've brought the format that I used on the first three PrometheusNews podcasts, ever since Viscal got butthurt and got rid of my services. Well FÙCK. HIM then. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed