AvP Footage at Fox ShoWest

Started by Darkness, Mar 27, 2004, 01:06:09 PM

Author
AvP Footage at Fox ShoWest (Read 5,804 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Dark Horizons have just reported that 4-5 minutes of new Alien vs Predator footage was shown at the Fox ShoWest 2004 presentation which means this footage will be used for the upcoming trailer. Here’s what DH said:

“Heaps of new footage appeared in this extended 4-5 minute trailer complete with lots of action shots, FX footage and an explanation about how the scenario of the movie is setup. The money shot at the end (an ancient temple with three predators on top and hundreds of aliens crawling up it) is sweet, as is some of the new Predator gear and the temple sets. Extremely quick cut, this looks a lot like what’ll be used as the basis for the final trailer.”

Thanks to “TheStorm” for the news.

cookies

cookies

First i  gotta say, i love this site.   Oh and paul anderson was on howard stern!  they were talking about avp and who would kicks whos butt : )   Wish i could find it to download.    Also when will this trailer be avalible? may?  that would suck.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

So awesome!  -Rusty Nails

THE REAL PREDATOR

THE REAL PREDATOR

i cannot wait for this film. "the money shot" sounds fantastic

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Hold on here a minute.. A trailer up to 4-5 minutes? Crap, that's pretty long! Not that I mind, but still.  -Rusty Nails

xx13

xx13

:-\   I tHiNk PaUl AnDeRsOn Is To ReAvILInG. To MaNy COmmErcIalS aNd FeAtUrreTEs. If He KeEps THis Up NO ReAsoN to SeE tHe MovIE.

kysgr

kysgr

:)   It isn't Paul Anderson who releases the trailors and featurettes it is, from what i can tell FOX's attempt to restart an old flaim in the fans of the Alien/Predator series. According to many sites on the net (I don't know how true this is but) Fox is want to do a 5th & 6th alien movies and possibly another predator movie. kinda falls in the large marketing catagory.  -kysgr (Roy)

thegetright

thegetright

why is it everytime there's a new development with this movie someones dwells on th negative.  let's be thankful this movie is being even made and be happy the director is someone who loves the franchises : :   ;D  

Stealth-PreDaTor

Stealth-PreDaTor

yes, i totally agree with you im sick of people complaining about this movie everytime someone has a bad thing to about this movie they blame on paul anderson i think you should just be greatful that this movie is getting made!!!!

predatorial alien

predatorial alien

it is very difficult to make a good movie. let's thank goodness that Paul Anderson is a real fan who like the rest of us knows all about alien and predator movies and the comic books. I think it's in pretty good hands. Let's not bash the movie until it comes out and blows chunks like Alien Ressurection. From all indications, this is going to be really really good. I mean, look at that web site. WOW! I don't see Hellboy with a site like AVP. If the quality of the site was any indication, we're in for a real treat in August.   ;D   I can't wait to see the 4 minute trailer.

Alien 1979 :)

Alien 1979 :)

Can't believe the uk date is october, at that rate i'll have to download the movie, or something

Ebeneezer Good

Ebeneezer Good

The Russians get to see it one day before us Brits do! A four/five minute long trailer is pretty long, but if what Paul Anderson said, it's going to be a pretty long movie.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

^^ Same here, probobly. :/  -Rusty Nails

hardcorenort

hardcorenort

does any1 know exactly how long the movie will be i heard definitely over 2 hours but that was only 1 persons guess i think

Aliminator

Aliminator

That's right!!! no complaining........or you'll jinx the movie. lets play avp 2, i host ALL YOU CAN KILL BLOODBATH!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed