AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 12:22:34 AM

Author
AvP2 R-Rated Trailer!!! (Read 28,520 times)

Moloch

Moloch

This is gonna be great

scar

scar

FINALY this is what the fans have been waiting for omg Goregasims that wip the pred used was sick, we finaly have the good old heat vision back YAY!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

dammit!!!!!   I am trying to get on the good comp!!!1 But my bro is not letting me get  near the thing, but i have patience.

ThePerfectHunter

ThePerfectHunter

The Pred lokks as if he is being tortured throughout the movie by the aliens   :o  

SHREK

SHREK

i think the strause bros have nailed it !!!! they have got this lookin amazin...oh god now 5 months of waiting !!!!!!!!!!!! btw is it me or is there a queen at 1 minute 05 ?? and im luvin the but where the preds eyes glow FANTASTIC SO PLEASED     ;D  

IRISH-FAN

IRISH-FAN

Luved te bit when the pred had the two laiend in each hand!!!!   8)  

Exiled

Exiled

thanks you stause I I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

JK

JK

Wow good job strause bros.    ;D     ;D  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Fantastic!  Well done, brothers! You've got a great future ahead of you in directing more films!

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

f**kIN SWEET!

COCKroach

COCKroach

OH MI GOD EVEN DRUNK THAT SEEMS LIKE THE BEST TRAILER EVER....THANK GOD FOR R RATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE U COLIN & GREG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIGAL-2000

BIGAL-2000

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FINALLY OUT! BRING ON AVP:REQUEIM

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WTF WTF WTF WTFW TWF WTFW TWF WTFW TWF FTW FTW FTW FTW   :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o  

War Wager

War Wager

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!   :o     :o  

Jenga

Jenga

Looks pretty exciting...more action packed and violent but even less respectful in some ways than the first AVP (the fact that it's on earth and not secluded from society like the last one was).  The Predalien seems pretty sweet but it's hard to say from a youtube trailer.  I'm really concerned that they're giving away all of the good action set pieces in this one trailer.  The whip is BITCHIN!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed