Benico Del Toro in talks to star

Started by Gazz, Sep 12, 2016, 06:18:44 PM

Author
Benico Del Toro in talks to star (Read 30,142 times)

BishopShouldGo

Because he's Hispanic? Pretty racist. "Benicio Del Toro in talks to star".

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: Rabid on Sep 26, 2016, 10:37:27 PM
Somehow I feel Del Toro will be what Danny Trejo was to Predators: Unnecessary character filling to be killed offscreen in the first 20 minutes. Hell, i'll be even more surprised if we get Franco and 50 onboard!

"Fred Dekker has previously insinuated that the Predator would be a larger picture with many different characters from all over the world."

Soooo....Predators 2 then?

Um, no.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Rabid on Sep 26, 2016, 10:37:27 PM
Somehow I feel Del Toro will be what Danny Trejo was to Predators: Unnecessary character filling to be killed offscreen in the first 20 minutes. Hell, i'll be even more surprised if we get Franco and 50 onboard!

"Plot details are being kept hidden in mud but the new movie is said to be an ensemble piece anchored by the character to be played by Del Toro."

Sounds like a pretty important character to me. However, I'd rather they surprise me though so I don't want to think he'll be vital and that he'll make it through to the end because of that.

ShortControlledBursts

ShortControlledBursts

Well he has played drug lords and other criminal scum, so its possible he could play a King Willy type character, but with a much bigger role, since hes a "pivotal" character and all

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: ShortControlledBursts on Sep 28, 2016, 08:51:02 AM
Well he has played drug lords and other criminal scum, so its possible he could play a King Willy type character, but with a much bigger role, since hes a "pivotal" character and all

But he's also played Military characters as well. So its all up in the air.

Johnny Handsome

Watched Sicario yesterday, still not sure about him being the leading man for The Predator, but he was damn good as the experienced mercenary.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Sep 28, 2016, 12:03:42 PM
Watched Sicario yesterday, still not sure about him being the leading man for The Predator, but he was damn good as the experienced mercenary.

Del Toro has a huge screen presence, and that's perfect for a Predator movie.Arnold and Danny got that too.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 28, 2016, 11:54:51 AMBut he's also played Military characters as well. So its all up in the air.

Del Toro is hardly someone who's been typecast as only one thing. He's pretty versatile.

Case in point, my favourite Del Toro scene:

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 28, 2016, 12:58:07 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 28, 2016, 11:54:51 AMBut he's also played Military characters as well. So its all up in the air.

Del Toro is hardly someone who's been typecast as only one thing. He's pretty versatile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-f8hwafsIU

"Gimme da keys you c*cksucka muthaf*cka!"

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 28, 2016, 12:58:07 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-f8hwafsIU

Thats what i was meaning. He's Played Military, Criminal Scum, alsorts really. So there is no guarantee what role he'll be playing

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: ShortControlledBursts on Sep 28, 2016, 08:51:02 AM

That'd be an interesting role to have as a pivotal one rather than just one scene.

XENOMORPHOSIS

Is this implying that the filming for The Predator will be this February in 2017 and not October 2016 as previously reported on?

Corporal Hicks

We don't know yet unfortunately.

happypred

happypred

James Franco is a bad actor IMO ... annoying voice as well

Please keep him out of this

SiL

SiL

I like his brother.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed