Benico Del Toro in talks to star

Started by Gazz, Sep 12, 2016, 06:18:44 PM

Author
Benico Del Toro in talks to star (Read 31,644 times)

KiramidHead

Predator v Wolfman: Dawn of Wolf Pelts

The Wolverine Predator

You claimed before to have a source

SiL

SiL

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Sep 14, 2016, 03:57:17 AM
Which has nothing to do with the article.

Corporal Hicks

If/when Bishop has something to share, I'm sure he'll share it.

Fred Dekker confirmed this btw - he shared a link to the Deadline article with the caption "Well, looks like the cat is out of the bag. I could not be more thrilled!"

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 14, 2016, 03:41:23 AM
Predator v Wolfman: Dawn of Wolf Pelts

Do you bleed?

You will.

Snakewise

Snakewise

BDT is going to be a WerePredator. :D

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 14, 2016, 06:07:21 AM

If/when Bishop has something to share, I'm sure he'll share it.

Fred Dekker confirmed this btw - he shared a link to the Deadline article with the caption "Well, looks like the cat is out of the bag. I could not be more thrilled!"

I actually messaged Fred that morning, then we got the news about Del Toro, Fred Said Soon with a  ;)

predator fan

predator fan

They only have less than a month to start filming and they don't have any set actors yet. It may have been delayed

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

No, they haven't announced any actors yet. Big difference.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: predator fan on Sep 15, 2016, 03:13:11 AM
They only have less than a month to start filming and they don't have any set actors yet. It may have been delayed

Feb 2017 according to the article.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Sep 15, 2016, 10:13:43 AM

I think that article is wrong though, Del Toro is not doing anything at the moment, everything has wrapped production with him in it.

Also, how are they supposed to make the Feb. 2018 release? If they start in Feb. they will shoot until June/July 2017, that would give them a really short post production for a usually visual effects heavy movie, plus Black has to shoot Doc Savage late next year in order to make Dwayne Johnsons schedule, he can't do post on Predator and prep/shoot a new movie at the same time.

I still believe they start next month, the sets are already build and the studio space costs much money, they won't wait another 5 months with the sets being unused and the Predator suits being made by ADI as we speak.

EDIT:
This site is updated weekly, and they still have it listed to shoot next month:
http://www.creativebc.com/crbc-services/motion-picture-services/in-production

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Sep 15, 2016, 10:37:23 AM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Sep 15, 2016, 10:13:43 AM

I think that article is wrong though, Del Toro is not doing anything at the moment, everything has wrapped production with him in it.

Also, how are they supposed to make the Feb. 2018 release? If they start in Feb. they will shoot until June/July 2017, that would give them a really short post production for a usually visual effects heavy movie, plus Black has to shoot Doc Savage late next year in order to make Dwayne Johnsons schedule, he can't do post on Predator and prep/shoot a new movie at the same time.

I still believe they start next month, the sets are already build and the studio space costs much money, they won't wait another 5 months with the sets being unused and the Predator suits being made by ADI as we speak.

EDIT:
This site is updated weekly, and they still have it listed to shoot next month:
http://www.creativebc.com/crbc-services/motion-picture-services/in-production

The sooner the better.Tom Hardy has finished filming Dunkirk and it would be great to have him onboard too.

goose_3387

Is Hardy a possibility or just a wish?

KiramidHead

Hardy is probably too expensive at this point.

overthere

overthere

Yea, they wouldn't wait 5 months for an actor when they have alternatives. I'd wait for Arnold but not for a new face in a Predator movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed