AvP Requiem Hydraulx Updates

Started by Darkness, Jul 02, 2008, 06:24:27 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Hydraulx Updates (Read 15,957 times)

Darkness

Darkness

If you head over to Hydraulx, you’ll notice they’ve re-designed the website. If you go into Feature Films, then to AvPR, you’ll find 18 behind-the-scenes shots from the movie which you can find in our Gallery.

There’s also a ten-minute video in the Demo Reels section which you can download here (149MB). The first few minutes show various scenes from AvPR which are blended with green screens or pre-visual animations. The rest of the video deals with other movies such as 300, The Day After Tomorrow, X3, and Fantastic Four 2.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Why on earth would they show off more of their AVP-R movie, it's embarrassing. I thought they moved on from that   ::)  

Darkness

Darkness

You should check out the video. The thing has been brightened up and shows what the movie should have been like on the DVD.

marrerom

marrerom

ugh, its just awful. the BS should stick with effects.

Purebreedalien

XD I dislike AvPR, give me AvP over it any day

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I'll check it out Darkness, if it is in fact brightened then I might be possible to enjoy something of it.

War Wager

War Wager

Lol, it has indeed been brightend. These guys are jerks.

marrerom

marrerom

its unreal that a movie this bad is part of the franchise.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I just saw the clip and it just pisses me off even more! Because everything looks way better now. Why the hell didn't the movie look like this before?! Could you imagine watching this movie now on blu-ray? It would be awesome, everything would be clear and sharp and bright. Gessshh, talk about really messing up, they should have released the movie like this, it would have been MUCH better and lots less people would have bitched about it.  It only goes to show that releasing a better version of the movie under the right lighting conditions would be worth it. I'd be the first one to buy AVP-R on blu-ray again if I knew the movie had the right color grading this time.

Warrior Angel

you know they're d-bags!!! it's bright and on the  DDVD and in theatres it was dark so pissed

Sgt.Torque Reikan

shows what the movie should have been like on the DVD.  this is a sad sad day they put the best lighting into THAT

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

What I don't understand is that all their music videos are pure eye candy, filled with fantastic visuals. But god forbid AVP-R gets the same treatment!   ::)  

Keyes

Keyes

Yep, the contrast level and general brightness/colours were perfect on this video.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

later on down the road i'm sure a 'revised edition' will come out with the correct color images

JaredK21

JaredK21

Yeah, those brighter clips make viewing so much more enjoyable. What a shame.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed