NECA AvP Predators

Started by Sabres21768, Aug 06, 2012, 12:59:38 AM

Author
NECA AvP Predators (Read 82,175 times)

Born Of Cold Light

Born Of Cold Light

Quote from: alienscollection.com on Nov 23, 2015, 03:16:14 AM

I sense an upcoming paint job for a Resurrection line.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Makes sense for them to do that.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Wow! Just like the movies did!  :P

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Still fingers crossed to read "Vasquez, Drake and Apone 2016"; the marines from the videogames, meh unless NECA gets the rights from Capcom´s AVP arcade game.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't think you'll get any of them  - or if you do it'll be a long time. I think they've said they wont allow their likeness to be used?

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 27, 2015, 09:03:26 AM
I don't think you'll get any of them  - or if you do it'll be a long time. I think they've said they wont allow their likeness to be used?

I also heard that but who knows? At the beginning Sigourney Weaver never licensed her likeness but at the end changed of mind.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

At this point I'd say our best bet for more marines is the AVP 2010 game, which is fine by me.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 27, 2015, 04:30:43 PM
At this point I'd say our best bet for more marines is the AVP 2010 game, which is fine by me.

At least those marines are not annoying and pathetic as the ones from ACM so for me it´s ok. ;)

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Quote from: Born Of Cold Light on Nov 26, 2015, 06:25:41 AM
I sense an upcoming paint job for a Resurrection line.

Yes, if Tom & Alec did it for big budget Hollywood movies seen by millions - then yes, Randy's team will do exactly the same for a few hundred thousand toy collectors.  That's the NECA difference.  Accurate & affordable. Lucky us!

The Shuriken

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

I'm going to cry when they come out and buy the hell out of them haha

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Looking at these new images, I can't believe there were people on Twitter actually being upset that they didn't look like the movie. Now, I enjoyed AVP for the longest time, but I did eventually realize that the Predators were sized wrong, and Scar looked too friendly. Now the error has been fixed, and they look like more legit Predators. Scar has never looked better.

The fact that Fox authorized this speaks volumes too.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

So I saw on Twitter Randy saying that series 14 will arrive any day now, rather than past the 17th, which is what the main website says. Guess we could get them early.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Quote from: The Shuriken on Dec 08, 2015, 05:53:18 PM
So I saw on Twitter Randay saying that series 14 will arrive any day now, rather than past the 17th, which is what the main website says. Guess we could get them early.

For the love of saint petersburg if i get my hopes up and bail on the date again well......well im going to be damned pissed.....but do nothing about it except complain to my fellow comrades on here haha

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: DerelictShip on Dec 08, 2015, 09:58:55 PM
Quote from: The Shuriken on Dec 08, 2015, 05:53:18 PM
So I saw on Twitter Randay saying that series 14 will arrive any day now, rather than past the 17th, which is what the main website says. Guess we could get them early.

For the love of saint petersburg if i get my hopes up and bail on the date again well......well im going to be damned pissed.....but do nothing about it except complain to my fellow comrades on here haha
Such is life! Gotta love it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed