NECA AvP Predators

Started by Sabres21768, Aug 06, 2012, 12:59:38 AM

Author
NECA AvP Predators (Read 81,735 times)

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

I looked very heavily at that as well. I do stop motion animations with these guys, and for some reason this caught my eye. I really like that drone alien it's so frickin cool! Not to interested in the Predator but he still gets er done

How much money have you put into your collection thus far LAWNMOWERMAN?

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

Quote from: DerelictShip on Nov 05, 2015, 04:06:58 PM
I looked very heavily at that as well. I do stop motion animations with these guys, and for some reason this caught my eye. I really like that drone alien it's so frickin cool! Not to interested in the Predator but he still gets er done

yeah the XENO is cool
I actually preferred the RENEGADE from series 13 over this one

QuoteHow much money have you put into your collection thus far LAWNMOWERMAN?

on NECA alone

since 2010, I  say I've dropped a least 2,900+ on 123 PREDs and 105 XENOs
(correction I value my collection at 5,200)

I have 20 JH, 40 PREDs from P2, 10 PREDs from PREDATORS, 53 PREDs from DH / KENNER ( and counting... )
I have 7 CHAPs, 3 QUEENs, 23 RUNNERs, 40 Brown/Blue WARRIORs, 22 DH WARRIORs, 2 KENNER XENOs
and 3 DEACONs, 5 TRILOBITES ( and counting... )

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Hell yes! I am so pumped, I'm going to load up on the AvP aliens when they come out....maybe build a custom pyramid and having the aliens swarm the predators at the top like from the scene in the movie

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Just pre ordered all three AvP predators.....patience was no longer with me haha

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I fancy checking them out in store first but I'll probably pick up Celtic at the least. My McFarlanes figure doesn't stand up very well on its own now-a-days and needs replacing.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

NECA says AVP is releasing next month. But they aren't on the shipping calender while several other things are.

Getting nervous again...

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 10, 2015, 05:56:44 PM
NECA says AVP is releasing next month. But they aren't on the shipping calender while several other things are.

Getting nervous again...
For the love of god! I think this will be worth the wait though

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Temple Guard Predator, series 15. Looks awesome.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/664572934351114240

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Glad to see that there'll be some variety among these new preds. That figure looks "lightly" armored compared to the main 3.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Temple Guard? Who is he supposed to be? One of the ones in the flashback with humans bowing to the Predators?

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Holy f**k. That's it I'm selling everything and stocking up on hundreds of these guys

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 12, 2015, 08:39:58 AM
Temple Guard? Who is he supposed to be? One of the ones in the flashback with humans bowing to the Predators?

Yep. So series 15 is Temple Guard, Masked Scar, and....???

I had suspected it was the Elder, but Randy said outright it wasn't. Scratched mask Celtic?

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Pretty sweet stuff!

I just realized these will be the first figures since Armored Lost that we get Shuriken again!!! Not that they can ever really hold them but whatever!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed