Io9 Full Trailer Report

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 09:39:11 PM

Author
Io9 Full Trailer Report (Read 19,824 times)

zuzuki

zuzuki

where did you guys see it? i have just been told the q&a is in an hour. god damn it

just read the coming soon report. i think they civilisations were on earth but they go to that planet to search for the pictogram or whatevere. and i find this interesting

Quote2:19

We do see some creatures, but not the xenomorphs. We don't see them clearly, though
2:19

When the Prometheus crew arrives and awakens them, they begin to change, even becoming metal and forming a ship of their own.
2:20

They launch, headed to Earth while the crew is left behind on the planet to deal with more of them.

weird

Ash 937

Ash 937

It pretty much sounds like the worst trailer ever.  There is too much lingering mystery and not enough epic explosions.  Now waiting for Trailer #3...

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Ash 937 on Mar 17, 2012, 10:42:31 PM
It pretty much sounds like the worst trailer ever.  There is too much lingering mystery and not enough epic explosions.  Now waiting for Trailer #3...

He's referring to the trailer that has just been screened. None of us have seen it except those at this con thing.

Quote from: Ash 937 on Mar 17, 2012, 10:42:31 PM

I hope you're kidding.  ;D

El Diablo

El Diablo

Yeah, sorry. I'm at the Con right now. Just reporting back what was seen. I put a little more info in the WonderCon panel thread.

eyesofthedemon

eyesofthedemon

Quote from: BUGZ on Mar 17, 2012, 10:16:54 PM
When do we get to see the trailer? UK time?

BRi ;D

Panel starts at 11pm :)

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Ok, I've already asked this question in another thread, but maybe it's more appropriate here...

I've no idea if this is true or not, looking for some confirmation, but according to someone (who's name is unimportant), he or she claims @  http://go.amctheatres.com/prometheus (in the chat room), to have been at the Q&A session when Scott confirms there "may actually be only one robot in Prometheus", and when Theron was later asked a similar question she replied "a robot, am I? Maybe I'm just bad" ....any truth in this???

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: RoaryUK on Mar 17, 2012, 11:08:38 PM
Ok, I've already asked this question in another thread, but maybe it's more appropriate here...

I've no idea if this is true or not, looking for some confirmation, but according to someone (who's name is unimportant), he or she claims @  http://go.amctheatres.com/prometheus (in the chat room), to have been at the Q&A session when Scott confirms there "may actually be only one robot in Prometheus", and when Theron was later asked a similar question she replied "a robot, am I? Maybe I'm just bad" ....any truth in this???
Charlize is mainly kidding, on the panel with Michael, she said Promeyjeus is prequel to Thelma and Louise

Yay! it started!!!

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: aliennaire on Mar 17, 2012, 11:15:05 PM
Quote from: RoaryUK on Mar 17, 2012, 11:08:38 PM

Charlize is mainly kidding, on the panel with Michael, she said Promeyjeus is prequel to Thelma and Louise

Yay! it started!!!

Yes but that was their (Fassbender & Theron's) panel, I'm talking about the later one with Scott & Lindelof, where she also makes an appearance. Someone already confirmed to me she was there, I just wanna know if she really said it.

profox

profox

ITS JUST AIRED !  :o
god this is turning out to be so much more than I expected ..........

Zenomorph

Zenomorph

HD Link?!?!?!?!?!
WHERE?!?!?!?!?!?!

modprecar

modprecar

Spewing the leaked script is legit.its all coming together vickers the robot bady, shaw with the mutant baby,holloway rapes shaw,david in the galaxy room the script is the REAL DEAL

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

But those were all things we knew before this trailer aired. I'm sure the "leaked script" took those elements from the original teaser to create their own fake story.

silentassasin47

silentassasin47

Quote from: modprecar on Mar 17, 2012, 11:44:43 PM
Spewing the leaked script is legit.its all coming together vickers the robot bady, shaw with the mutant baby,holloway rapes shaw,david in the galaxy room the script is the REAL DEAL

A lot of scenes still don't add up. The entire pre-space setting doesn't appear in this script at all. The script says Shaw and Holloway were sent by Weyland after they found the ruins on an alien planet, but this trailer confirms that instead the coordinates for the planet were on Earth all along and that Weyland is behind this expedition because there might be hints to actual advanced extraterrestrial life there. Not to mention Guy Pearce doesn't even appear in the script. It's FAKE

thievesdont

thievesdont

Quote from: Arcyarc on Mar 17, 2012, 10:45:28 PM
Quote from: El Diablo on Mar 17, 2012, 10:35:28 PMthere's a quick shot in the trailer of a crew member shining a flashlight across a sculpted wall inside the Ampule room that appears to show a stylized carving of a Xeno.

I've been through all the trailers released and leaked so far frame by frame and cannot see this scene anywhere. Can you post a screenshot of the scene in question please?

Took a quick snap of it...

Spoiler
[close]

IaMaPh1991

IaMaPh1991

Trailer here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOvtroJkFAQ#ws

With each passing day, my patience wears ever thinner while my anticipation grows...

God I hope I LOVE this film! Make me feel the magic of going to the movies again!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed