AvPR Wolf Sculpture

Started by Darkness, Dec 02, 2007, 07:53:02 PM

Author
AvPR Wolf Sculpture (Read 13,079 times)

scifitoys101

scifitoys101

Looks like a Sideshow Collectibles 1:1 bust test shot, not a fan made.

SiL

SiL

That's just hideous.  You can see they had to push the head forward so they could have animatronic eyes - that bulge at the back is the actor's head.  I gotta say, I have seen a lot of fan stuff that wipes the floor with this.

Requiem

Requiem

Yeah seriously..I've always thought they started making the mandibles way too f**kin big.   >:(  

bueeee

bueeee

It is clear that this guy will be always with the mouth opened. ADI people is unable to make the animatronics small and wise enough to make this head with correct mandible size. Good images bueee, everyone interested should have Stan book on his bookshelf (I  do   :)  ). SiL, you are right about the actors head position, but check bueee pics, in P2 the head position was the same, but it was well done. Poor Wolf (I hate the nickname   :P   ) has a mouth so big that his face is sliding down his head!

SiL

SiL

All the Predators had bulges at the backs of their heads, but it was much better hidden than here. I can't see how people think this is anywhere near as good as the originals.

zen

zen

Bueee:If you hate it so f**king much then why dont you go down there and work for them?.Maybe then they'll get it as perfect as you want.Then when people see it i'll be laughing when everyone says they hate it!.Now go away and stop ruining these peoples day!!!   >:(  .

PredKing_Luke

PredKing_Luke

now that looks kl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   8)     ;D  

Deco

Deco

I gotta say that I really like the sculpture, the only problem is that the animatronic wont nearly resemble it. The original design in Predator can never be outshone unless by some miracle, for the next movie, fox combine their hollow, money driven brains to come up with the idea of re-hiring Stan Winston. I am a true believer that the best renditions/alternate versions of anything, come from the original artist. The reason being that they had certain motivations to design their piece the way they did,to begin with. I mean the Predator was modelled on the Rosterfarian/samurai warrior! WHERE have we seen any throwback to that in either AVP movies to date? ADI have obvsiously not anatomically copied the original Predator... Also, if you notice, the jaws/mandibles are always open with the ADI predators because there is a piece of rubber that flaps concavely outward between the top and bottom mandibles. This takes away from the almost perfect 'W' shape the mouth should be in when the whole mouth is closed

bobcunk

bobcunk

you don't see the bulge when the dreads are on and the original pred did have a slight flap of skin. it doesn't look like the original predator but i still think it look great and i don't mind the big mandibles. if predator 2 came out now people would complain that they changed the design and also the p2 pred had animatronic eyes.

Monkey dude

Monkey dude

Where's the mandible on his left?

Deco

Deco

Bobchunk, I agree however the that flap was cleverly tucked inward   ;)   ah no as I said, I do like this sculpture and if in the movie the predator looks like this, I will be extremely happy.   ;D  

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

Looks fine to me, stop complaining as usual, jeez.   ::)  

erik

erik

I must say....it's starting to grow on me;)

shadowtiger0906

shadowtiger0906

I like, but not as good as i thought it would be... Can't wait to see the film, sooo going to the cinema in january to watch it!!    :D  

predator343

predator343

THat head looks very predator like   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed