Alien: The Adora Files

Started by Darkness, Nov 13, 2014, 03:13:32 PM

Author
Alien: The Adora Files (Read 21,000 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A new Alien fan film is in the works from a chap called Felix Berner. It takes place on the USS ADORA when a xenomorph is loose on the ship. It's going to be a mix of live-action and CGI.

https://www.facebook.com/theadorafiles

Some concept stuff:

Current release is January 2015.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

I like the look of this. :)

The Advanced Mining logo especially. Also the "Working Joe" robot. 

Hopefully the plot and acting will be good.

Darkness

Darkness

He said it takes place between Alien, Alien Isolation and Aliens and yeah, there'll be a Working Joe in the fan film.

They're shooting it very soon.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

He told you a bit more then?

I'm looking forward to seeing more of this. Looks interesting so far.

SM

SM

They haven't started shooting and it's due for release in January?

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, I said I was surprised at that too. He told me he was a professional. It's going to be a short film of 3-5 minutes.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

I was curious so I googled the name Adora to see if there was a connection to any Joseph Conrad novels.

Its latin for Glory. Great choice. :)

SiL

SiL

Looks like they've pushed the release back to early February.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I like what I'm seeing. Hoping something nice comes out of this.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SiL on Dec 13, 2014, 03:31:51 AM
Looks like they've pushed the release back to early February.

As awesome as it looks I imagine it'll take a little longer than Feb. Don't think he's started filming yet.

Burner

Burner

Hello there,

my name is Felix Berner -and- I AM the man behind THE ADORA FILES! First of all: SHOOTING IS FINISHED ;)!

I am a German director and designer.

We are creating right now this amazing and expensive high quality ALIEN homage, which takes place in the Alien universe between Alien, Alien Isolation and Aliens, but with a complete new setting and a new "evil and corrupt" company called TYRAN INDUSTRIES. The film is a tribute to all the ALIEN movies and will be published as traditional homage.

Shooting is finished and we are going to release the movie in February 2015! Here you can see how serious and professional we are working:

http://www.the-adora-files.com

- check the costumes, the patches and all we stuff!

I am a huge ALIEN fan and creating something I want to see as fan! No copy & paste shit - this is why we call it HOMAGE, cause it is a tribute!

It would be a pleasure to know that you are following us. Each one of you. Cause by following us, you'll see the progress and the making of stuff and unique features we'll publish on our official site. If you have questions, we are ready to answer.

Regards,

Felix

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Burner on Dec 17, 2014, 11:29:02 PM
Shooting is finished and we are going to release the movie in February 2015!

Wow. Really? You were not messing around.

Will you be releasing a trailer?

Burner

Burner

Cause the film is really short with its 4 Minutes...it would be sad to show to much pictures by releasing a trailer :)! But maybeeeeeeeeeeeee a little teaser one day before releasing the movie :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well when the film is ready to be released, let us know and we'll make sure you're up on the front page.

Burner

Burner

Roger that. Thank you Hicks ;)!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed