Aliens: Another Glorious Day in the Corps - A Cooperative Board Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

Author
Aliens: Another Glorious Day in the Corps - A Cooperative Board Game (Read 35,897 times)

Corporal Hicks

TheSailingRabbit

So, wait . . . we can have Gorman and Drake in teeny-tiny form, but no full-size figures yet? Are they too small to be bothered with likeness issues?

JokersWarPig

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Oct 25, 2018, 12:28:54 PM
So, wait . . . we can have Gorman and Drake in teeny-tiny form, but no full-size figures yet? Are they too small to be bothered with likeness issues?

Well Drake has already been confirmed by NECA, but licensing is weird.
The miniatures in this game may be based on the film but that doesn't mean they are the named characters from the movie (if that makes sense).
You see weird loop holes like that in the 1:6 scale hobby all the time.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Mr. Clemens

Can't believe I missed this thread 'til now. Sign me up for a copy!  ;D

Felipescado

finally a board game that doesnt have PREDATORS

Perfect-Organism

Man, I used to love that old board game from Leading Edge.  I played it with my best friend for years!

Predwars24

I want it. Take my money right now.

Cellien

Thunderjack88

Does anyone know how this scales with Prodos stuff?

-TJ88

Thunderjack88

Quote from: Wweyland on Aug 03, 2018, 07:48:52 AM
I wonder if the figures are the same scale as the ones from AvP: The Hunt Begins. This looks great.

I've looked for a size reference and haven't found anything yet, if they are would be a great way to boot the marine and Xenomorph factions.

-TJ88

Thunderjack88

News on this has gone very quiet anyone know of a release date?

-TJ88

Machiko Naguchi

Amazon has it being in stock on May 31, 2019 and the Phd games site linked above just says June 2018 but that you can pre-order starting February 28, 2019.

Thunderjack88

Quote from: Machiko Naguchi on Mar 12, 2019, 04:57:42 PM
Amazon has it being in stock on May 31, 2019 and the Phd games site linked above just says June 2018 but that you can pre-order starting February 28, 2019.
Interesting well I'm guessing more news on it has to be soon.
-TJ88

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed