Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game

Started by Manchu, Oct 10, 2013, 03:38:58 PM

Author
Aliens v. Predator - The Hunt Begins Miniatures Game (Read 386,808 times)

[cancerblack]

Since you didn't get the emails:

QuoteAny issues please report to service@ prodos.co.uk

The survey will be locked by Prodos mid April, until then, as long as you have not "Closed" the Pledge Manager, you may keep adding products to your list (use "Save" button instead of "Close").

Pledge Manager link (not sure if these are unique but I don't think they are):

http://calc.prodos.co.uk/confirm_account-8ea7b1a124bf60e22508b7c2a853fded605c849a#signup

Video explaining the process:

https://d2pq0u4uni88oo.cloudfront.net/assets/001/601/451/72a99214d986ce8de492eb5d3ead1187_h264_high.mp4

SizzyBubbles

Painting is fun... but i don't miss painting armies -_____-' oh well. At least i can get creative though  :P blue n' purple xenos anyone?

PRJ_since1990

Found my invite in my junk mail folder. I would double check yours Hicks.

[cancerblack]

Praetorian, Warrior head and Pred-Hound:

Corporal Hicks

I love that Praetorian. Soo...I've logged onto the calculator. I don't wanna touch anything and save anything yet...how do I increase my pledge?

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 17, 2014, 06:06:40 PM
I love that Praetorian. Soo...I've logged onto the calculator. I don't wanna touch anything and save anything yet...how do I increase my pledge?

You just keep adding stuff above your existing pledge level, and when you save and/or close the manager it takes you through to Paypal to add more funds.

Corporal Hicks

I was going to do some red and yellow Xenos.  :P Unfortunately I don't really paint so I'm kinda worried about how mine'll look.

I recently brought a Firestorm Armada carrier group and I still haven't gotten the nerve to start ruining the models.  :-[

SizzyBubbles

Sounds cool beans. Like poisonous animals. That NECA genocide alien looks so lovely in that vibrant red...  an army of smaller ones will be rad. I'm sure they have painting tutorials on youtube? They had some free short classes at Gameworks stores(when that was still around) on painting. I dunno if other stores that offer tabletop games would do the same.

I know them feels  :-\ I have a few nice models that i'm terrified to paint.

RagingDragon

Awesome Hicks! I've been playing miniature games for a long time and have quite the hand at painting, so if you want any tips just ask.

These are some of my favorite games, the only real problem being the Dungeons and Dragons dilemma: I have to play with real people. :laugh: That becomes a challenging combination of living in a little town and dealing with the usual player base, which are pre-teen to snotty emo mid-teen or 35 year old mouth breather.

That sounds judgmental, but I've been there man. It's not fun lol. Hard to find a good gaming group in a small community.

[cancerblack]

Just closed my pledge, so a large horde of Aliens will be on its way to me eventually.

Included free items:
1 X A Royal Guard x1(1) KS P Berserker(1) AVP Game (Box)(1) Facehuggers x7(1)

Picked 100k stretch item/s:
A Warrior x5

Picked 100k stretch item/s:
M Sentry guns x2

Picked 310k stretch item/s:
A Eggs (Obj. Marker) x4

1x Weyland-Yutani Commandos   x5

1x A Stalkers x5    

3x A Warrior x5

1x A Crusher

1x A Queen

1x Hardback Rulebook

1x Cloaked Predator

SizzyBubbles

If it makes you feel any better... i find it way easier to paint those little figures then larger (7inch+) ones. As weird as that sounds. To bad RagingDragon and i can't come over to help. Painting party?

QuoteI have to play with real people. :laugh:
Ewwwww, i know right? Sadly there are always those unfriendly neck-beard mouth breathers... that... aren't the friendliest...

Arterial Spray

I just can't commit to hit save until I get the rules through. Don't want to end up with a massivly over-powering Colonial Marine force without a reasonable number of xenos to challenge them.

Corporal Hicks

How much did you pledge, if you don't mind me asking?

[cancerblack]

Impressive:

Arterial Spray

Nice to finally see the crusher and the shotgun.... The Powerloader looks disappointingly small in that company.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 24, 2014, 12:08:21 PM
How much did you pledge, if you don't mind me asking?
If that was adressed to me... many, many pounds. Far too many pounds.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed