Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 553,579 times)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Ugh, brother's girlfriend is annoying--makes me wanna tear out my own intestines. I'll have to put an RP reply on hold for friends back at a forum..

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Lie on Aug 21, 2013, 10:07:36 PM
I'm reading Nightmare Asylum it's gold

Thank you for the kind words, but I generally prefer 'he' to 'it' :)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: SM on Aug 22, 2013, 01:15:01 AM
Spoiler
[close]
QFT. :( Nightmare Asylum is gold, really one of the Aliens EU's best. Female War is Sam Keith f**king weirdness and giant shrimp cartoon aliens with no arms.

I don't mind the story, I suppose, but the art is just inappropriate. I love Sam Keith, but he's way better suited to something like The Maxx.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Thinking of making, like, a blog or something. Idunno, some thingy to put my bouts of inner monolouging and spouts of random bullshit rambling in a form that allows my thoughts to develop in written, or in this casetyped, better than they currently do. AKA writing practice I guess.Mostly because Twitter just doesn't work for that sort of thing and I am tired of lying to myself and pretending it does.

Also browsing this forum on a phone and typing that is infuriating. It took far to long to type all of that on this tiny little device with these tiny keys.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Tumblr, bro. Or Livejournal.

Lol, wtf is going on in the hot woman thread?

SM

SM

QuoteI don't mind the story, I suppose, but the art is just inappropriate. I love Sam Keith, but he's way better suited to something like The Maxx.

The writing in Earth/ Female War is mediocre too.  It's everything Book 1 and 2 aren't.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: KNIGHT on Aug 22, 2013, 04:07:44 AM
Thinking of making, like, a blog or something. Idunno, some thingy to put my bouts of inner monolouging and spouts of random bullshit rambling in a form that allows my thoughts to develop in written, or in this casetyped, better than they currently do. AKA writing practice I guess.Mostly because Twitter just doesn't work for that sort of thing and I am tired of lying to myself and pretending it does.

Also browsing this forum on a phone and typing that is infuriating. It took far to long to type all of that on this tiny little device with these tiny keys.
Tumblah. Definitely Tumblah.

Cal427eb

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

So, while I already had a Tumblr, I've today started using it.

Well using it for something other than pointlessly reposting things that will really serve no purpose and gain nothing by my reposting of them.

Instead of doing that, with maybe an exception or two, I will now be using it to pointlessly ramble on about whatever comes to mind, some of which may or may not tie in to a certain project of mine.

I mean, I had it anyway. Might as well use it for something.

http://gknight12.tumblr.com/

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: KNIGHT on Aug 22, 2013, 03:07:44 PM
I will now be using it to pointlessly ramble on about whatever comes to mind, some of which may or may not tie in to a certain project of mine.

Sounds like the way I use this forum.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lYxoGgbue8#ws

Jesus this looks awesome, so much attention to detail for a Wii game. :laugh: :o

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Does anyone know anything about McAfee site adviser (other than "it's annoying as hell")? It has claimed several pages as "dangerous" lately that blatantly aren't, but do contain legitimate, non-violent views in direct opposition to my countries government and its' burning desire to spy on its' citizens. Does it just filter through the language on the site and advise against visiting anything which discusses such topics? Does it just plain suck and misdiagnose things? I'm pretty curious here.

*UPDATE*
After talking to site staff of the blog in question, it appears to have been Facebook and McAfee both scanning the links and classifying the pages as dangerous. Accessing them via Google or other FB links did not produce the same result.

I swear, I'm not usually a paranoid person, but I think almost everyone down here is at least a little bit disturbed by the recently passed spying laws.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

I need some motha'f**kin booze in here! Can't drive though :(

Predator Queen

DC

DC

This country is ruled by tyrant oligarchs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed