AvP mod for Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord

Started by Valamis, Aug 05, 2019, 05:46:11 PM

Author
AvP mod for Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord (Read 5,884 times)

Valamis

Hi.
I am looking for people who would help me make a mod for game that is not yet released so we have some time to prepare content.
It is Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord.

What? Medieval game? Yeah. If you played Mound and Blade: Warband (previous game from series) you would see many mods, including Star Wars mods (like Star Wars: Conquest) where you could travel across galaxy. You could do almost everything with Warband game. The next game Bannerlord will let you import new skeletons animations etc. it will be more improved than previous game. Yes, mod support for Bannerlord. And the next reason is that in Warband there could play even 200 players on 1 server. Imagine AvP mod with 200 players on 1 server  :). I have many ideas  how to make AvP mod for Bannerlord for single player and multiplayer modes. General idea is recreating all major (later minor too) planets/locations from Alien, Predator, AvP, Prometheus movies. Imagine action-rpg game where you could visit AvP world in sandbox game but with various quests, battles and factions to choose from. I am gathering up a team to make this dream come true. If you want to help or you know people who would help please inform me.

Schrödinger

Quote from: Valamis on Aug 05, 2019, 05:46:11 PM
Hi.
I am looking for people who would help me make a mod for game that is not yet released so we have some time to prepare content.

What? Medieval game? Yeah. If you played Mound and Blade: Warband (previous game from series) you would see many mods, including Star Wars mods (like Star Wars: Conquest) where you could travel across galaxy. You could do almost everything with Warband game. The next game Bannerlord will let you import new skeletons animations etc. it will be more improved than previous game. Yes, mod support for Bannerlord. And the next reason is that in Warband there could play even 200 players on 1 server. Imagine AvP mod with 200 players on 1 server  :). I have many ideas  how to make AvP mod for Bannerlord for single player and multiplayer modes. General idea is recreating all major (later minor too) planets/locations from Alien, Predator, AvP, Prometheus movies. Imagine action-rpg game where you could visit AvP world in sandbox game but with various quests, battles and factions to choose from. I am gathering up a team to make this dream come true. If you want to help or you know people who would help please inform me.

What's the news on this if any? Said you was gathering a team to make this happen. Has that been done?

Valamis

Quote from: Schrödinger on Oct 05, 2019, 01:59:20 PM
Quote from: Valamis on Aug 05, 2019, 05:46:11 PM
Hi.

What's the news on this if any? Said you was gathering a team to make this happen. Has that been done?

For now I am optimistic in topic of Bannerlord modding possibilities and I extended project to include other realms of other games/movies. Well I got some AvP models from one of deviantart's artists and I have many models from AvP world. For now because I changed my mind to make project bigger i finished only 2 models for AvP for now: ultimate predator and predator horse (based on figure/statue). If you want to work on the project I can tell you more if you contact me for example on moddb: https://www.moddb.com/members/velkan
I dont gather team yet - before I achieve something ( I am working on promo renders in Daz Studio to open moddb page first) but if you want to join I will be happy to hear it. I need any help.  ;)

I also put those images in attachments (they should be below I guess).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed