Prometheus Films in Spain?

Started by ikarop, Aug 20, 2011, 02:37:50 PM

Author
Prometheus Films in Spain? (Read 25,990 times)

T Dog

T Dog

Jesus, I'd wish the moderators would just delete the AVP CANON thread and RoaryUk's last post under the Internet constitutional act of today "thou shall not encourage and promote bullshit rumours, stupid questions and obviously out of context speculation that will lower the standards of what we hope to see in the cinema come june 2012".

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: tmjhur on Sep 11, 2011, 08:37:46 PM
Jesus, I'd wish the moderators would just delete the AVP CANON thread and RoaryUk's last post under the Internet constitutional act of today "thou shall not encourage and promote bullshit rumours, stupid questions and obviously out of context speculation that will lower the standards of what we hope to see in the cinema come june 2012".

"SO SAY WE ALL!!!"

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

*What they said*

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

I think RoaryUK was trolling you guys, as I was on that AvP thread. But on here, you guys took the bait.

Kinda funny.

Look into my eye

Quote from: prometheUSA on Sep 11, 2011, 11:15:15 PM
I think RoaryUK was trolling you guys, as I was on that AvP thread. But on here, you guys took the bait.

Kinda funny.

Yeah, friggin hilarious I must say

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

lol ... you guys are funny. 

Look into my eye

Quote from: RoaryUK on Sep 12, 2011, 03:05:35 PM
lol ... you guys are funny.

Yeah, we try   ;D

Glaive

Glaive

Spain WAS out of left-field...I heard the final pickups were being filmed in Scotland, after Iceland...

The news HAS really DRIED-UP since August.

ikarop

ikarop

From an interview with the studio director (14/10/2011): http://www.europapress.es/comunitat-valenciana/noticia-escriva-dice-2011-siendo-buen-ano-ciudad-luz-20111014163019.html

QuoteNo obstante, ha recordado "la idea de que venga Ridley Scott para hacer la precuela de Alien, ojalá que sea así" porque, según ha dicho, "tiene aquí elementos para que venga pero son producciones tan grandes, con tantos compromisos...".

QuoteHowever, he recalled "the idea of Ridley Scott coming [here] to make the Alien prequel, I hope that's the case" because, as he has said "[Ridley] has "elements" to come here (I assume he means Ridley already has sets built there), but with such big productions, with so many obligations..."

So basically it's still not certain whether or not Ridley will be filming in Spain. Apparently not even the studio director knows for sure.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

The alarmist in me says that they are debating whether or not to delay the film's release date to allow more time for post-production on the Spain footage should it be shot.

Damn it, I want a trailer already....

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 19, 2011, 01:17:05 PM
"I hope that's the case" because "[Ridley] has "elements" to come here (I assume he means Ridley already has sets built there), but with such big productions, with so many obligations..."  he noted.

Nah he actually just means that Ridley Scott would have the right conditions to shoot there... IF he decided to show up... just that  :)

ikarop

ikarop

It could be. The phrase is poorly worded.

T Dog

T Dog

Maybe it's like the Jockey set from the original all over again. He just had to ignore what the producers are saying and go off and build and shoot on it. Imagine that set was never built, no Prometheus!

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

Original Spanish
No obstante, ha recordado 'la idea de que venga Ridley Scott para hacer la precuela de Alien, ojalá que sea así' porque, según ha dicho, 'tiene aquí elementos para que venga pero son producciones tan grandes, con tantos compromisos...'.

Microsoft Translator
However, pointed out 'the idea to come Ridley Scott to make the prequel of Alien, hopefully this is the case' because, as you said, 'here has elements that come but they are so big, with so many compromises productions...'.

Google Translate
However, recalled 'the idea of ​​coming to Ridley Scott Alien prequel, I hope to be so' because, he said, 'has elements to come here but they are so big productions, with so many commitments ... '.

SDL Translate
However, it has reminded us "the idea that come Ridley Scott to make the prequel, Alien, may it be so' because, as he said, 'it is here for elements to let it come, but are productions so great, with so many commitments ... '.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed