Prometheus Films in Spain?

Started by ikarop, Aug 20, 2011, 02:37:50 PM

Author
Prometheus Films in Spain? (Read 25,992 times)

Never say no to Panda!

Lindelof is melting the universes...Alien and Lost...STOP HIM!  :o

MarcusVerus

MarcusVerus

I hope that there won't be too much scenes which play on earth. This would destroy the whole atmosphere of the movie  :-\

locusta

locusta

1 MILLION!!!????

LOL, what do you get for that  moneys. CanĀ“t be true.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Maybe this could have something to do with this:

QuoteScott then started talking about NASA and doing underwater research, then suddenly changed topics and said something about a "wonderful planet" called Europa that's near the "big gasses/gas columns" (in deep space) that were discovered around 20 years ago.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2010/ridley-scotts-western-more-details-on-that-alien-prequel/

ikarop

ikarop

Maybe this alleged "yacht" is simply some other kind of ship. Something futuristic and meant for the water but not a yacht per se. Magellan would be a really nice name for that sort of ship. Just speculation on my part anyway.

Snowdog

Snowdog

If this is true i just freaking came !  ::)

Quotebut Scott confirmed a few details. He explained: "I sat thinking about the franchise, which now has died... And I always thought, 'no one has ever asked... who the hell is the Space Jockey?' So it's written and I'm prepping it now." So it's about the big alien who was found dead in the chair in the spaceship in the first Alien. Ridley added that it takes place "way before" Alien

Valaquen

Valaquen

Ridley Scott - the world tour.

zodi619

zodi619

Maybe its the sequel.

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

This also doesn't make sense because Lindelof clearly stated that there were only 3 weeks left of filming to go at the end of June.

Never say no to Panda!

Maybe they just hired a yacht for a big crew party  ;D

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: JaaayDee on Aug 20, 2011, 10:57:56 PM
This also doesn't make sense because Lindelof clearly stated that there were only 3 weeks left of filming to go at the end of June.

That's what makes me think it could be some new stuff Fox gave Ridley the go-ahead for. Maybe he showed the suits a rough cut, and was all like "Yo, this movie's radical as is, but it could be 'woooaaaooo!' if you let me film these few extra bits. Now give me money." And the studio was all like "Yeah, okay. Just put that cigar out, this is a non-smoking screening room."

ikarop

ikarop

It sounds fishy to me as well. Specially after the wrap party comments. Some of the actors talking about the film as a past thing, etc...

Then again this article is directly quoting a councillor from the Spanish government, the source is a local news website which has no need to make up such detailed stories. Plus one of the biggest Spanish newspapers also reported the story.

Perhaps they are simply re-shooting some scenes and using a studio with a much larger water tank this time. In fact the report mentions that Theron's presence depends on how some previous scenes turn out. I guess this could be a hint.

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Maybe he is starting work on the sequel already :o

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Good to see Ridley here in Spain, shame they won't be filming near me. :(

nendo

nendo

As much as i want to use Lindelof as a valuable source he was only the screenplay writer for this film. Only Ridley and the producers will know the full schedual of shooting including any retakes that may crop up. Lindelof Job is done so he realy doesn't need to know much more about the shoot. The information from here onwards will prob not be from Ridley himself but from Lindelof contacts. Which may not be 100% filled in on the situation anyway

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed