First Preview from SDCC

Started by ikarop, Jul 21, 2011, 01:23:12 PM

Author
First Preview from SDCC (Read 10,511 times)

ikarop

ikarop

There are more conflicting reports about the release date for this game.

Apparently Amazon.com is sending notifications to people who have pre-ordered the game stating that the release date has changed and will be released in October 2011 instead. Last time I inquired it was clearly stated that September 2011 was the release date, but I'll ask again.

The official UK site for the game still has a date of September 2011 while the US site has October 2011 (it has been like that since the announcement btw).

newbeing

newbeing

weird. I was really hoping to get it in time for my birthday (in september). You'd think they'd have a nailed down release date a month before the game was released...

Also when can we expect a reply from our question from Wayforward?

ikarop

ikarop

No ETA yet. It's a lengthy Q&A (23 questions) so it might take a while.

ikarop

newbeing

newbeing

Any idea if this is showing at Gamescom?

ikarop

ikarop

Not that I know of.

newbeing

newbeing

Dang. Well any more word on that crazy release date :P

ikarop

ikarop

Nothing confirmed yet.

ikarop

ikarop

Sega is giving away some promotional merch at PAX.

newbeing

newbeing

very cool. I'm still very excited for this game.

ikarop

ikarop

They re-confirmed the US release date as October 11th as well.

newbeing

newbeing

Ah Dang. Well I guess it isn't so much further away.

Ash 937

Ash 937

This game will be the Alien-fix that holds me down until A:CM comes out.  I hope the game is long enough to be enjoyed for awhile.

I keep hearing comparisons to Infestation and Metroid.  I think it would be cool if you could achieve multiple endings based on how quickly and efficiently you finish this game...like Metroid.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 30, 2011, 01:13:47 PM
A preview from PAX: http://www.nintendogal.com/2011/08/29/pax-prime-2011-sega-aliens-shinobi-sonic-impressions/7766/
Wait, we control 4 Marines? I thought originally you controlled a whole mess of them, and they were sort of like your "lives" in the game and they could get killed or captured by the Aliens? I guess that's changed?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed