Alien: Covenant Soundtrack *possible spoilers*

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 06, 2017, 09:19:34 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant Soundtrack *possible spoilers* (Read 54,399 times)

Stolen

http://www.game-ost.com/albums/123588/alien_covenant_original_motion_picture_soundtrack/

Now we have a snippet of  "Incubation"
But nothing really new.

I hope there is not only one theme in Covenant  ;D

Evanus

Wut. It sounds exactly the same as the other one.  :D

Ingwar

I like it. Better than the previous one.

Ingwar

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 17, 2017, 08:50:10 PM
Wut. It sounds exactly the same as the other one.  :D

Almost the same. The main characteristic melody starts later in Incubation track than in The Covenant track but appart of that it's still the same theme.

DaveT937

Sublime. Played it through my AV setup. Sounds immense on a proper rig. Consider my spine well and truly tingled!

Evanus

Yeah. I wonder if every track starts with it?  :laugh: Just kidding.

I hope the rest of the soundtrack is better than what we've heard so far, because it doesn't sound very inspiring to me. I mean, it's okay, but it's nothìng special.

Ingwar

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 17, 2017, 09:29:41 PM
Yeah. I wonder if every track starts with it?  :laugh: Just kidding.

Every track starts with that theme ;D

cliffhanger

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 17, 2017, 07:43:58 PM
What's so special about it...?  ???

I mean, it sounds fine, but it's mostly music from Alien with some new elements thrown in. Though I'm sure the rest will sound more original.

why are you here again?

Evanus

Evanus

Quote from: cliffhanger on Apr 18, 2017, 04:23:39 PM

I mean, it sounds fine, but it's mostly music from Alien with some new elements thrown in. Though I'm sure the rest will sound more original.

why are you here again?
Oh come on. I can say whatever I want. It's my opinion. Just because I have some mild criticism doesn't mean I'm not allowed to post about it here, right?

Corporal Hicks

Right. We have nothing against people disagreeing here as long as it's done so in a mature fashion.

Bad Replicant

Love it. Nothing wrong with revisiting the themes of Alien, and I like the way the new elements are mixed with the old.

hfeldhaus

Reminds me of the greatest piece of music in any Alien film, ever.

https://youtu.be/p_4nAJsUYe0

cliffhanger

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 18, 2017, 04:34:08 PM
Quote from: cliffhanger on Apr 18, 2017, 04:23:39 PM

why are you here again?
Oh come on. I can say whatever I want. It's my opinion. Just because I have some mild criticism doesn't mean I'm not allowed to post about it here, right?

I know, it's a joke. should have posted a smiley, sorry for giving a faulty image from what i meant. (y)

Dino21AvP

Love it! Sounds amazing.

cliffhanger

Offtopic; remember that Fox intro from was it Alien3 or A:R ? where the fox logo's 'tadatada ta daaa' at the end turned into a horrorish tone from the alien universe? i think that was one of the coolest transitions ever from company sponsorship ever

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Apr 18, 2017, 04:42:11 PM
Reminds me of the greatest piece of music in any Alien film, ever.

https://youtu.be/p_4nAJsUYe0

Alien3's music piece was outstanding. Very depressing and emotional. Really breathed a lot of 'life' into the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed