Alien vs Predator US TV Spots

Started by Darkness, Jul 20, 2004, 01:27:44 PM

Author
Alien vs Predator US TV Spots (Read 15,105 times)

Jeddite

Jeddite

Bout time they got into some serious marketing.    8)  

Predgirl

Predgirl

Well I just recently saw the tv spot the sixth time.  I believe if it was shown on cartoon network probably during adult swim something like that, but I doubt it.  About being on nickolodien probably not that is more of a kid base channel.  Cartoon Network is A KIid channel to, but until 11:00 P.M.  So I believe it won't be on those channels.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Just saw a tv spot on Tech TV

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

ya swim is ok to see it but nick, pg13

J

J

MAN! I CAN'T BELIEVE US PEOPLE IN THE UK GOT TO WAIT OCTOBER 22nd.   >:D     O well,    ;D   just have to keep watching the time go by,   ... sssssssslloooooooooowwwlllyy!!

Variable

Variable

It looks like they are spred across a wide range of highly watched channels. This is good news.

Pred813

Pred813

I just saw a trailer about 30 seconds long on espn, make that 2 during the same sportscenter commercial break.  still not rated though

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

they took the same idea as spider man 2   u see how many commercials there were like one week before the movie, they tried to get the biggest 6 days and they did      now we only see one ad every 2 days  hopefully fox is going the same route and saving its money for these last 3 weeks to advertise  because anaconda 2 comes out one week after, and collateral comes out 1 week prior          brilliant old shuriken aren't I

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

well hopefully , with these channels being older older teen channels hopefully they are looking for an r rated movie

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

HEY GUYS!!!!!  My friend saw the tv spot yesterday while he was listening to south park!! He saw it on teletoon . A cartoon channel. And you know what, the episode he was listning had a predator in it !  He said that we dont see the pred but we see the 3 lil dots and we see thrue the pred vision mode. Eh eh, how cool is that. South park rule!! teletoon rule!! avp rule!!    8)     :D     ;)  

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

Saw one on ESPN, they're definitely getting around now. About damn time, too!    ;D  

Punisher

Punisher

I saw a tv spot for AVP yesterday and I think it said that it was rated PG-13.   >:D  

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

punisher the TV spot doesnt have a rating yet....

predguy22

predguy22

Punisher, you sure you heard "PG-13" or "August 13"? Maybe you simply misheard it.

Predgirl

Predgirl

The movie isn't rated yet Punisher don't worry.  In my theory it might be rated R so far its been on channels only teens or older people would watch anyway like Shuriken pointed out.  I just wish they tell us right now and get it over with so I won't here someone asking about the rating over and over.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed