NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,432 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I can't wait until she's solidified in canon.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 20, 2019, 09:48:20 PM
Just imagine all the things a Newborn Predator Baby could do and clamp onto, with a soft tissue pre-adult mouth like this with no tusks, teeth or fangs.

Fortunately it doesn't require much imagination because I really don't want to describe it. ;D

That image just makes it more apparent they can't suckle of some nice teets. lol We don't even know what baby preds look like, and even IF they didn't have their teeth they still can't suck on anything with mouths shaped like that. Anyway it doesn't matter since I'm not really all that interested in the game because of how mediocre the gameplay has been so far in the reveals. The lazy female pred design is just a minor gripe. Can only imagine how the fan fiction is going to be after this game though. *shivers*

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Dec 20, 2019, 09:56:03 PMAs long as people slap tits on them, it will rage eternal.

This.

As long as people do it, I'm gonna call it as the unimaginative, nonsensical rubbish it is.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Predboy on Dec 23, 2019, 04:07:18 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 20, 2019, 09:48:20 PM
Just imagine all the things a Newborn Predator Baby could do and clamp onto, with a soft tissue pre-adult mouth like this with no tusks, teeth or fangs.

Fortunately it doesn't require much imagination because I really don't want to describe it. ;D

That image just makes it more apparent they can't suckle of some nice teets.

Use a little imagination! I know you can honestly make it work!  :)

QuoteAnyway it doesn't matter since I'm not really all that interested in the game because of how mediocre the gameplay has been so far in the reveals.

It has not been the prevailing thought, but yeah if you don't care, why care? 8)

Voodoo Magic

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, not really that exciting.

Kradan

Kradan

Kradan

I still don't get why he is in black and blue colors. Is there any specififc scene from the movie I can't remember ?

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 29, 2019, 11:44:17 AM
I still don't get why he is in black and blue colors. Is there any specififc scene from the movie I can't remember ?

Not that I can recall but if something catches on then they might as well make a figure of it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Dec 29, 2019, 02:24:03 PM

Not that I can recall but if something catches on then they might as well make a figure of it.
Especially if it's basically a straight repaint of an existing figure.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It looks like there's actually lights in the eyes! Or that's a wicked paint job.

Master

Master

It's lights. They already added those with lab escape  fugitive pred.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I think it's just to capture the coolness of the box cover art, an image which I do find pretty cool, even though it was never realized in film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed