ALIEN Franchise Re-Titling Based on Ship Names

Started by CainsSon, Feb 22, 2023, 03:09:19 AM

Author
ALIEN Franchise Re-Titling Based on Ship Names (Read 3,641 times)

razeak

Alien: Sulaco
Alien: Sulaco II

lol

But yeah, from a narrative, Hadley's Hope and Fury 161 makes more sense.

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Kradan on Feb 22, 2023, 01:27:47 PM
Quote from: SiL on Feb 22, 2023, 09:49:21 AMOr even Sulaco.

But we can't have a sequel to Alien: Sulaco be called Alien: Sulaco, can we ?  :)

Alien: Sulacos 🤣

Immortan Jonesy

The phrase of the movie would be...

*In space, an Egg can destroy an entire family* :'(

Inverse Effect

Quote from: razeak on Feb 24, 2023, 07:29:35 PMAlien: Sulaco

lol

But yeah, from a narrative, Hadley's Hope and Fury 161 makes more sense.

Aliens: Sulaco

That ain't confusing.

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 22, 2023, 07:04:21 PMOk but explain "Fury 16."

You mean Fiori 16? 😉

Fiorina 'Fury' 161 is a planet in the Fiori 16 system.

(And though that new accepted canon *still* doesn't make sense when you consider the quote would be "Fiori 16 on ice where you died" (the system is on ice!? I think not!) I prefer to think of it as a slip of the tongue of a scientist 200 years later who really didn't care that much about the specifics of where the blood sample was obtained so much as what he could do with it) 😅

Nightmare Asylum

I took the "on ice" in that comment to mean that her blood sample was frozen after being extracted by Clemens.

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 20, 2023, 11:32:39 PMI took the "on ice" in that comment to mean that her blood sample was frozen after being extracted by Clemens.

It'd be cool if that is what he meant, as it can then work 😁👍 but he does say it in an unusual way: "We took blood samples on ice from Fiori 16, where you died" would sound right...but he says "we took blood samples from Fiori 16 on ice where you died" ...I always felt it sounded off 😅

SiL

He means the blood samples were on ice, yes.

But he does also say it weirdly.

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on Mar 21, 2023, 01:14:27 AMHe means the blood samples were on ice, yes.

"On ice. <nods>" -85

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 21, 2023, 01:40:14 AM
Quote from: SiL on Mar 21, 2023, 01:14:27 AMHe means the blood samples were on ice, yes.

"On ice. <nods>" -85

That quote always confused me. Ice Sample from Fury 16 on ice. I always thought he said "Lice" Samples. Like they took the blood from the lice.

SiL

He says blood samples, not ice samples.

Wweyland

So did Clemens fridge the samples?

Nightmare Asylum

Alien: Parker x Brett
Alien: Drake x Vasquez
Alien: Aaron x Andrews
Alien: Ripley 8 x Call
Alien: Fifield x Millburn
Alien: David x Walter

What? Wrong ship names?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Wweyland on Mar 23, 2023, 08:37:44 AMSo did Clemens fridge the samples?

That was always my read of that. They were samples that Clemens had frozen.

SiL

He knew a team was coming to pick her up so it would make sense if he decided to have samples to provide if they requested.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed