Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 87,591 times)

Corporal Hicks

As has become tradition, a catch-all thread for the smaller things to do with Alien: Romulus that might not warrant their own thread or taking over another thread. If something is of particular interest, please post it as its own thread.

Nightmare Asylum

Not sure the source on these (potentially self-uploads by the crew, I guess), but I noticed a few additional key crew positions on IMDb:

Costume Design - Carlos Rosario
Set Designer - Kaitlyn Sandeman
Visual Effects Supervisor - Eric Barba
Costume Concept Artist - James Casey Holland
Supervising Digital Colorist - Mitch Paulson

BlueMarsalis79

http://carlosrosario.squarespace.com/

Lovely website, might be worth keeping an eye on it.

Nightmare Asylum

From Variety's version of the recent casting article. They are probably just misspeaking here, but obviously I don't know for sure, so I figured this was worth sharing:

QuoteThe untitled project joins the prequel series, which first premiered in 2012, with "Prometheus," followed by "Alien: Covenant."

https://variety.com/2023/film/news/new-alien-movie-plot-synopsis-full-cast-1235542570/

lv_226

lv_226

I made a remark elsewhere in the forums regarding this. From the Variety comment above, does this mean that we will be getting a conclusion or continuation to the story from Alien:Covenant? Previously, this film was pitched as a standalone story, but we have seen these kinds of marketing shenanigans before. Remember when Prometheus was "not an Alien movie but existed in the same universe"? Also, Fede pitched the story to Ridley Scott. Scott or Scott Free do not own Alien, but it was important to get his involvement with the story. If the colony in this film is made up of relatively young people, it could be akin to what we saw in Raised by Wolves: an upstart colony predominantly made up of young people who encounter mysteries on the home planet where the story is told. Could it be that the Covenant is a form of derelict that is found there? Just speculating. I also thought about this when I saw the crashed ship in the Noah Hawley Alien art (giant WY ship crashed into a metro area with Alien eggs inside). I would be all for the "David storyline" to conclude.

David Weyland

It is being filmed at Origo film studios so obviously it's Origae 6 😄

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Mar 09, 2023, 07:51:31 PMFan made poster:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FqyO69NaIAE52sq?format=jpg&name=large

Whoever made it seems to be taking their cue from the Covenant poster. I really dig it.

Nightmare Asylum

BlueMarsalis79

Ay lmao

Nukiemorph

Corporal Hicks

Some more IG stories from Spaeney.

JDrums

JDrums

The girls are workin'... ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed