Feral vs. Alien

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Aug 11, 2022, 10:47:17 PM

Who do you think would be the winner in this match?

I would say Feral wins by a very small margin
5 (10.6%)
I would say the Alien wins by a very small margin
3 (6.4%)
Feral Beats up the Alien without much trouble
7 (14.9%)
The Alien Beats up Feral without much trouble
13 (27.7%)
Both can win depending on the circumstances of the match
19 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Author
Feral vs. Alien (Read 4,787 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Feral vs. Alien...Who do you think would be the winner in this match?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

With or without weapons? With weapons the xeno is toast. But without it could be close. Xenomorphs are very resilient to physical trauma. Celtic beat the ever loving shit out of Grid, and it didn't work at all.

Without weapons, Feral would have to position himself to grab the Xenomorph by the neck and snap it. But that's easier said than done.

SiL

SiL

The Alien.

Feral walks up trying to wrestle it and gets f**ked up. The end.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Both can win depending on the circumstances.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Maybe someone should make a new AvP movie in the next few years and settle this.

Kradan

Kradan

And give Alien a transparent dome. You know, just for fun

Quote from: SiL on Aug 11, 2022, 11:29:14 PMThe Alien.

Feral walks up trying to wrestle it and gets f**ked up. The end.

Feral knocked out a f**king bear. I'd say he has chances

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 12, 2022, 05:58:42 AMAnd give Alien a transparent dome. You know, just for fun

I expect SiL will deliver meticulously reproduced Big Chaps vs. Jungle Hunters.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Feral with weapons wins this, without, still has a chance but much less so.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 12, 2022, 06:07:03 AM
Quote from: Kradan on Aug 12, 2022, 05:58:42 AMAnd give Alien a transparent dome. You know, just for fun

@SiL, is that true ? Will you give us 1:1 recreations of BC and JH ? And more importantly, are you ready for a crowd of angry people shouting about you disrespecting THE LEGACY of H. R. Giger and Stan Winston ?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 12, 2022, 05:58:42 AMFeral knocked out a f**king bear. I'd say he has chances
Grid killed Celtic and Chopper in short order.

Tail through the chest, tongue through the forehead, he's toast.

If it's an AVPR Alien, though...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Depends on the Alien

Big Chap would strike in the dark and end it
An Acheron Warrior would probably lose, as would the Queen, and the Runner certainly would lose the fastest
A Resurrection Warrior would probably have fun with Feral before killing him
A generic AvP Alien would be a tie, Grid Alien would stomp, the AvP Queen would tear Feral apart and scatter his remains all over the place
A bunch of AvPR Aliens would probably become paste, what with Feral enjoying doing exactly that
The Predalien has a chance
A Covenant Alien would be massacred

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 12, 2022, 06:07:03 AM

I actually liked the idea of having two Lost Tribe predators show up 200 years later as experienced hunters.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Aug 12, 2022, 06:36:37 AMFeral with weapons wins this, without, still has a chance but much less so.
Without weapons any Predator would be in trouble, but still capable of winning. Nothing guaranteed though.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Huntsman on Aug 12, 2022, 11:11:11 AM
Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Aug 12, 2022, 06:36:37 AMFeral with weapons wins this, without, still has a chance but much less so.
Without weapons any Predator would be in trouble, but still capable of winning. Nothing guaranteed though.
I think the reason people believe Predators would instantly lose to Xenomorphs unarmed is due to AVP 2004, however those were adolescent Predators, not fully grown experienced hunters, I feel like an experienced hunter would break Grids neck or smash his head so hard into the rock his head explodes, but that's just my opinion. We have seen what an experienced hunter has done with weapons against xenos with Wolf Predator and he didn't lose until he fought a queen/predalien hybrid, he even had an alien one in each hand in the sewer lol, I can imagine it would be much like with the bear if Wolf Predator was unarmed, have to watch out for that tail of course though.

Huntsman

Huntsman

The best way to set up an AvP movie, in my opinion, is how the 2004 film did. A hunt gone wrong that allows both species key victories. I think an unarmed Predator is more likely to lose than win. It's the equipment that evens things out. Gauntlets and plasmacasters are their tails and jaws.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed