New Alien: Covenant Production Still Shows Covenant's Cryo-Storage

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 20, 2016, 02:18:02 PM

Author
New Alien: Covenant Production Still Shows Covenant's Cryo-Storage (Read 16,711 times)

Corporal Hicks

New Alien: Covenant production still shows Covenant’s cryo-storage. The countdown to Alien: Covenant’s trailer continues with the Alien Anthology social media accounts releasing a second new production still of the week, this time of the Covenant’s cryo-storage area:

The capsules look noticeably different from the various cryo-chambers we’ve seen throughout the Alien films. Back in August, 20th Century Fox showed us a closer view of someone (Daniels?) in one of these cryo-chambers.

As with the production still released yesterday, this new still comes with yet another cryptic numerical sequence: “130112062104.” The meaning of these clues has yet to be decrypted. What do you think?

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien: Covenant! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien fans on our forums!

Predatorium

like coathangers with suitwrappers :D

Kailem

Reminds me of meat hung up in a slaughterhouse. Seems deliberate and appropriate. :D

Pvt. Himmel

I feel it can you....
Spoiler
THE TRAILER INCOMING!!!!
[close]

Corporal Hicks

It's just been suggested on the Facebook page that the countdown is actually in microseconds. This one converts to 36 hours. Yesterday's converts to 61 hours.

Necronomicon II

Shiiieeeet, first a Blade Runner teaser now this, Christmas is coming early!

Ingwar

Ingwar

It looks sharp and stunning :) Old school vibe.

Quote from: Kailem on Dec 20, 2016, 02:31:03 PM
Reminds me of meat hung up in a slaughterhouse. Seems deliberate and appropriate. :D

Hell yeah!

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 20, 2016, 02:36:10 PM
It's just been suggested on the Facebook page that the countdown is actually in microseconds. This one converts to 36 hours. Yesterday's converts to 61 hours.

Which would mean trailer drops @ Wed 21st Dec 2016

Ingwar

130112062104 Today's

220512052104 Yesterday's

Anyone figured it out?

Parker

I've heard some complaints that the cryo storage looks more advanced than the Nostromo's.  Well of course it is!  This is a highly advanced colony ship, not some old-ass space tug!  And there are apparently lots of colonists on board so having the ol' "pull em out of the wall" system makes sense.  It sort of reminds me of the sleeping cells on the ship that takes Corbin and Leeloo to Fhloston Paradise ;D

Ingwar

Someone wrote that on twitter:

130112062104 = 1.5 days to go
220512052104 = 2.5 days to go

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Ingwar on Dec 20, 2016, 03:02:45 PM
Someone wrote that on twitter:

130112062104 = 1.5 days to go
220512052104 = 2.5 days to go

I hope so. I'm not sure I could cope with waiting until Christmas day.

Also - has anyone noticed that one of the cryochambers isn't active?

Feeds On Minds

Future dry cleaning service.

itshouldneverhavebeenabug

itshouldneverhavebeenabug

Loving all of these stills. Thanks Hicks.

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Parker on Dec 20, 2016, 03:00:34 PM
I've heard some complaints that the cryo storage looks more advanced than the Nostromo's. Well of course it is! This is a highly advanced colony ship, not some old-ass space tug! And there are apparently lots of colonists on board so having the ol' "pull em out of the wall" system makes sense. It sort of reminds me of the sleeping cells on the ship that takes Corbin and Leeloo to Fhloston Paradise ;D

As with 'Prometheus', any technological inconsistances are going to be with how things square up with the "state of the badass art" Sulaco and Gateway Station, not the Nostromo.

Remember, if this is a colony ship, we have to believe it's going to be a more primitive version of what later transported the future residents of Hadley's Hope.

Time will tell...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed