Prometheus Footage Screening and Q&A

Started by shamash, Apr 10, 2012, 10:37:23 AM

Author
Prometheus Footage Screening and Q&A (Read 70,725 times)

NGR01

NGR01

And we will be all chanting in our minds "please dont suck please dont suck please dont suck"
;)

ikarop

Is the runtime confirmed on that Youtube video? The French voice over is giving me a headache...

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: NGR01 on Apr 12, 2012, 03:12:55 PM
And we will be all chanting in our minds "please dont suck please dont suck please dont suck"
;)

...and probably more so after that first screening....

"what did we miss....what did we miss"  lol

Prime113

Quote from: RoaryUK on Apr 12, 2012, 03:16:19 PM
Quote from: NGR01 on Apr 12, 2012, 03:12:55 PM
;)

...and probably more so after that first sceeening....

"what did we miss....what did we miss"  lol

That's what I hope to be saying for days if not weeks after my first screening.  :)

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

My god.....you people...nothing satisfies you...

"It's only 2 hours? I'm already disappointed"

"It's not rate R? It'll suck. You sellout Ridley Scott."

"Too much CGI...You sold out Ridley Scott. but use CG with to make the Jockey seem 13 foot tall, that's fine"

:P :P :P :D :o ??? ??? :laugh:

Prime113

Try reading more before you post shit like that. Seriously, leave that to other people, not you, Bethesda.

And you can't say you a truly satisfied or not satisfied until you've see the movie.

RoaryUK

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Apr 12, 2012, 03:29:08 PM
My god.....you people...nothing satisfies you...

"It's only 2 hours? I'm already disappointed"

"It's not rate R? It'll suck. You sellout Ridley Scott."

"Too much CGI...You sold out Ridley Scott. but use CG with to make the Jockey seem 13 foot tall, that's fine"

No one actually said any of that, they just expressed an opinion about it... isn't that what these forums are for!!  Stop being such a killjoy...pleeeaaassssee.    ;D

mastermoon

When checking that link it said the movie is indeed 119 minutes :).

Glaive

Quote from: Prime113 on Apr 12, 2012, 03:31:52 PM
Try reading more before you post shit like that. Seriously, leave that to other people, not you, Bethesda.

And you can't say you a truly satisfied or not satisfied until you've see the movie.

Try understanding sarcasm/ irony before you post, Prime113.

Prime113

Quote from: Glaive on Apr 12, 2012, 03:42:15 PM

We all know sarcasm does not go well over on the interwebs. That's why there are such things as emoticons, specifically this one -  :P -  And how do you know for sure he was being sarcastic or ironic?

Glaive

Quote from: Prime113 on Apr 12, 2012, 03:45:47 PM
Quote from: Glaive on Apr 12, 2012, 03:42:15 PM

We all know sarcasm does not go well over on the interwebs. That's why there are such things as emoticons, specifically this one -  :P -  And how do you know for sure he was being sarcastic or ironic?

Reading his entire post.

Prime113

Hmmm, I'm not seeing how you could do that. I've seen plenty of post like that on this thread. Maybe they were all being sarcastic and not actually getting fed up with people bitching about rating and runtime.  :-\

Glaive

Glaive

I'm actually MORE curious how you could translate that ANY other way...believe me, I'm as baffled by YOU, as you are by ME.

...also, if you NEED to post an emoticon to show a point...it REALLY undermines things.

(...ahhh, you're American...that explains...)

Prime113

Because that's-

Actually, since your last post was quite humorous, I'm gonna call truce.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed