Things you just hate in the world

Started by Dark Passenger, May 26, 2010, 04:35:29 AM

Author
Things you just hate in the world (Read 386,204 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Scam texts and calls.

I've averaged about 15 texts and 10 calls from scammers everyday since I switched phones. Even though I block every single number each time, it doesn't help.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 20, 2020, 08:51:51 PM
Scam texts and calls.

I've averaged about 15 texts and 10 calls from scammers everyday since I switched phones. Even though I block every single number each time, it doesn't help.

Feel for you mate. I get similar when I register a new domain. However I recently signed up for an improved internet connection at home. Cue the spammers - however I almost hung up on one who were legit yesterday too (they kindly explained their credentials and had information only the legit provider would have).

Can you put your number down on a national register to de-list yourself from these calls?

Huggs

Huggs

I'll have to check into it.

Although I'm tempted to just start having some with these people.

Gr33n M4n

Gr33n M4n

People who don't use turn signals.

PVTDukeMorrison

Scam texts and calls.

Depending on what phone you have you should have a scam call blocker, I know I used to get constant calls from the Canadian revenue agency asking for my social insurance number coming from Bangladesh.

BlueMarsalis79

Statistics.

[cancerblack]

Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. Forty percent of all people know that.

BlueMarsalis79

100% of people romantically involved with [cancerblack] want to kiss him.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Feb 07, 2021, 05:53:27 PM
Scam texts and calls.

Depending on what phone you have you should have a scam call blocker, I know I used to get constant calls from the Canadian revenue agency asking for my social insurance number coming from Bangladesh.

I stopped minding it once the calls got more interesting.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Trash Queen on Feb 07, 2021, 06:26:47 PM

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens!

Spoiler
:-*
[close]

Kradan

Kradan

I bet, she doesn't have balls to do that

Local Trouble

Quote from: Trash Queen on Feb 07, 2021, 06:26:47 PM

I hate that you two live thousands of miles away from each other.

BlueMarsalis79

We that irritating?

Local Trouble

No, it just sounds like it must be frustrating for the two of you.

[cancerblack]

It can be, although I imagine the payoff after travel is allowed again will be fairly spectacular.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed