New AvP Conceptual Artwork

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2004, 09:20:41 PM

Author
New AvP Conceptual Artwork (Read 8,778 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Five new conceptual artworks for Alien vs Predator have been found on ArtistLogic.com in a portfolio for Richard Bennett, one of the storyboard artists on AvP. The one below shows Miller at the Whaling Station while the second features the throwing knifes (previously seen in the first featurette). The third and fourth are large black & white images with multiple storyboards on and the final one, features a cool shot of a Predator.

New AvP Conceptual Artwork

Ice Cavern

Four more are on the next page. Thanks to Craig for the link.

20040803_02 New AvP Conceptual Artwork

20040803_03 New AvP Conceptual Artwork

20040803_04 New AvP Conceptual Artwork

20040803_05 New AvP Conceptual Artwork

abdul

abdul

cool stuff   ;D  

SCAR

SCAR

fu*k't up!!! This is some SICK SH*T wright here man!

J

J

O my mother F***ING GOD !

J

J

I .... I..... I....   ...............................   :)     :)     :)     ;D     ;D     ;D  

-=Daishi=-

-=Daishi=-

nice..

6_P@k

6_P@k

that pred is so awsome!!! he shold be in the movie      ;D     ;D     ;D  

Corpral Hicks

Corpral Hicks

oh that isnt inside the pyramid its a frozen mess hall at the whalin station and thats graham miller!

-=Daishi=-

-=Daishi=-

yeh ur right..frozen mess hall? wtf

J

J

I ........... I ............I..........      BRING THAT PRED ON!!!!!   ;D  

Xirmatul

Xirmatul

Awesome. Those designs and storyboards look so fantastic.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

that pred is f**kin NASTY!  maybe he will make an appearance towards the end or in the flashback or something.  id love to see him, thats for sure.

Variable

Variable

Thats GREAT thats what Im talking about. YEA. The best artwork yet. Sweet Pred guys. Best pic yet.

alienworshoper

alienworshoper

i love the last pic

HellAlien

HellAlien

Hmm, nice pred, its lookin good for a lunch    ;D    This is very cool stuff, i think that we will maybe that pred during the flashback thing as well. Look at him, he is old style lookin. Or he is an elder coming to fight the queen or to get killed by it    ;)     And what the hell is that on his right legg?? a gun, a dagger of some sort? what?  To me its lookin like a lil gun. Cuz you see a kind of trigger and tha shape of that thing is like a gun.   Well we r not out of surprises as this movie is concern

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed