AvP Face Off Video Clip

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2004, 12:38:55 AM

Author
AvP Face Off Video Clip (Read 25,154 times)

SCAR

SCAR

So fu*king cool !!! i'm speach less!!!   ???  

wolfboy

wolfboy

no there are 5 predators.  the other 2 aren't shown that much.  anyway, i noticed the alien tail is reaaaally long.  hmm...

Shadow of FUS

Shadow of FUS

I wonder if this is the last spoiler?

Nik

Nik

their is more then 3 preds becuz the pred with the alien head on his spear doesnt have to 2 scratches on his mask wuts the tell u

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

NOW IM f**kING HYPED THE f**k UP LOL

Somebody

Somebody

God damn!!!!!! THIS MOVIE IS THE BEST f**kING MOVIE EVER!!!!! PAUL ANDERSON, I LOVE U MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THAT CLIP IS   AAAAAAWWWWWWWEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOMMMMMMM MEEEEEEE

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

holy crap     i love it that they have electric shocks dispersing all over their body as they expire   poor fish gill   this movie looks so awesome         4 more days      plus the book

HellAlien

HellAlien

one word,  SOf**kINGGREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it so muuuuuuuuuuuch. Ah that was cool Now you big mouth that r always bitchin, will ya shut it up !!!!!!!!!!  That was near perfection. so great.  Those big swords r even better than the blades!!  They r so cool, i wish we could c them bit more lol, time to die, cya later predater. Or should i say, CYA IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!   MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!  ah man. it was so cool now ya will respect the aliens !!!  " pffff he got him from the back bla bla bla"  THE PREDS KNOWN THAT THEY WERE ALIENS SO IT WAS TO HIM TO WATCH HIS BACK !!  ahahahaha.  SO coool, i saw this about 75 times now. so cool THANX DARKNESS, and THE DEAD KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!  so cool i have to watch it again.

Cookies

Cookies

You guys are missing out on something! 1.  HOW THE HELL does a alien lift a pred with its tail!?  A pred wieghs so much more then a alien and the alien is lifing a pred with its TAIL?  and its far from its body, so thats even more imposibal!  I read the novel but didnt think of it to bad until i saw it.   Persoanlly its cool but really stupid.

Nik

Nik

hellalien the pred wont die without takeing the alien with him

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

There we go     ;D  

HellAlien

HellAlien

Cookies, shut up. it was to ya to not underestimate the aliens, and by the way, that was Grid, the alpha alien, bigger STRONGER. ANd in ALIENS, the aliens were lifting those marines like if they were plush toys, and with all their armor on and all, those marines were probably around 250 pounds easily.

Rafael

Rafael

COOKIES the ALIENS CAN BE STRONG TOO, geez, they bulldoze through steel walls, in Alien3 Dillon can't even move  the Alien off of him, In Aliens when Dietrich gets nabbed by the Alien it barely even leaves the wall, not to mention in Alien it picks up Brett like a piece of paper. This is one badass clip, PERFECT! This movie will own.

HellAlien

HellAlien

Nik, SPOILERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    That pred is getting an headbite thrue his mask, he is not getting the alien with him. All in tha novel man, and that was grid so...

Kindred

Kindred

Yo, like a pred twirls an alien and throws it 50 feet away, the alien lifts the pred with its tail. Thats the alpha alien. The biggest one. Its ok if he lifts him.  That was the most beuatifull thing i saw in my life. Clip 1: pred kicks ass. Clip 2: Alien kicks ass.  WHAT AN ENTRANCE FOR GRID  Paulie knows that he doesnt live through the night if he doesnt make a good movie. I think he understood this lesson(although its a clip)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed