What Is AvP's Running Time?

Started by Darkness, Jul 29, 2004, 09:49:19 PM

Author
What Is AvP's Running Time? (Read 16,762 times)

BKB

BKB

Man, seriously folks, LIGHTEN UP A BIT.. Who cares if it isn't the 2 hour plus extravaganza or it being R Rated.. None of you work for FOX or any studio for that matter and if you did, you'd understand why FOX is doing this which is merely for more $$$$ and to put more butts in the seats... Problem is is that all of you are expecting wayyyy too much out of this and need to start keeping it real and dumping on Anderson and blaming him for it.. Besides, 100 minutes VS 120 Minutes REALLY isn't that big of a deal and it isn't like your going to be able to show anymore or less in that adfitional 20 Minutes..

J

J

BKBs right ( as well as the vast majority of ya)  RATINGS ! LENGTHS OF MOVIE! PAUL ANDERSONS! ( ESPECIALLY)  BOY, IF I WEREN'T A FAN AND WENT BY SOME OF THE COMENTS HERE I WOULDN'T DARE GO TO SEE THIS MOVIE ONE BIT!  STOP  ALL   THIS   BITCHING! WHEN YOU ALL HAVE SEEN THIS MOVIE THEN WE CAN BE MORE CONCRET CRITICAL.

Kindred

Kindred

PG-13 sucks. 100 mins might not be amazing. But i think you should all agree when i say:  ONE IS BETTER THAN NONE!

big big fan

big big fan

i am sad about the 100 mins but I am really mad at the pg 13. I was hoping to see heads coming off and blood every where.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed