New AvP Production Still

Started by Darkness, Apr 07, 2004, 01:40:09 PM

Author
New AvP Production Still (Read 3,734 times)

Darkness

Darkness

It’s nothing major but the Alien vs Predator Movie Website has been updated with this production still of Raoul Bova.

Raoul Bova

izzet

izzet

It's nothing special, but it looks very dark and tense just like the other films. he gets killed/cocconed by an alien anyway.

predator2004

predator2004

doesn't seem to be intimidated by what he is looking at you can tell that he's a little scared(a lot) by the look of his eyes.

Ha Ha it's just so funny how he is clinging onto the pillar/wall scared silly just look at his face he's trying to hide his fear.

Predator2004

Predator2004

HA his hands will probably be shacking.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

I think that he's mad at Sebastian, who's trying to get it on with Lex. If my memory serves me correctly, then he and Lex have had a previous relationship.  But maybe he spots a predator, who knows? :)  -Rusty Nails

Winston Rothschild

Winston Rothschild

he looks like the guy on "Will and Grace"

Mr Blue Vein

Mr Blue Vein

I see no resemblence to Jack!   ;)    It kinda reminds me of the scene in 'Alien' where Lambert is confronted by the Alien. She is scared stiff of it. I bet something sexual is about to go down!

Chase

Chase

I think he's freaked cause we see him running from something in the in the second featureret

Predboy

Predboy

HAH!!!!!!!!   ;D  He looks so scared. I bet he will get killed by an Alien or Predator. And he'll be screaming for his life.

hitman

hitman

from what i can see he is going to be attacked by an alien. a predator would not attack unless he has a wepon because in number one he said that it did not attack her because she wasn't armed, no sport

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed