Sigourney Weaver Radio Interview

Started by Darkness, Jul 11, 2008, 07:59:10 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver Radio Interview (Read 15,612 times)

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

i think she's a little late on this  AR made Aliens less scary. That movie marked the aliens downfall  good thing i'm a Predator fan lol

Richman678

lol man AVP-R really cut the fans deep!...of coarse i hate it more than anything as well.  also dont leave pvt. hicks your comments made me laugh

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Something tells me he left because of what I did. He hated AVP-R alot and seeing another fan who hated the movie more than he did sent him over the edge. Well, I hope he comes back. I think he will, when ACM comes out he'll feel better.

such

such

'Alien Resurrection' may have been the weakest of the Alien movies......but it is 100 times better than 'Alien VS Predator' and 'Aliens VS Predator - Requiem' (god awful title the second one is).  I like 'Alien Resurrection', interesting concepts in this one, and a lot of story in it, the alien human hybrid was creepy and disgusting, that was the point and they did a good job with it.  'Alien' and 'Alien 3' are my favorites and 'Aliens' is my second favorite and then 'Alien Resurrection'.  'AVP' and 'AVP 2' are way down the list, those two movies suck, thanks a lot 20TH CENTURY FOX.  'Predator 2' is my favorite out of the Predator movies, then 'Predator' is my second favorite.  I hope 'Alien 5' is made with Weaver, hopefully in 2 or 3 years, to get the nasty shitty taste of AVP 2 out of people's mouths.  'Predator 3' would be cool too, but in 2 or 3 years to get the nasty taste of 'AVP 2' out of peoples mouths.  Please, oh please, no shitty 'AVP 3', 'AVP 2' sucked so much, I don't want to even think about a 'AVP 3'

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

@ such  well I can't disagree with you on a few things. Aliens and Alien 3 are my favorite alien movies too, and Alien 3 is my #1 and Predator 2 is my #1 on the predator films, then goes Predator and Aliens. But I still liked AVPR way more then Alien Resurrection. However i look at AVP and AR in the same area. But I look at AVPR as a sequel to Predator 2 almost. It's like Spiderman 3 for me again, all my hyp on Spidy 3 was Harry. And I got it, my hyp for AVPR was the predator to kick major ass and not be wimpy like Celtic and Chopper from AVP 1. And I got it. It's that simple to please me in a AVP film. Or as i like to quote this ever since i saw it on tv  "I'm a man with simple taste. i enjoy dynamite, gun powder, and gasoline!"

such

such

^^^  But I thought the point on the AVP movies was to honor both franchises, instead they shitted on both of them, more so in the second one.  AVP 2 made the Aliens really weak, where as AVP 1 had the Predator's as younger ones than in the regular Predator movies and they were still strong and fought back, expecially scar.  At least 'Alien Resurrection' fealt and looked like a Alien movie, where as avp and avp 2 both look like video games and neither like either franchises.

Hell-Scorpion

Eh. AVP 3 will be better, it's trying to take it back to its real roots in space, before Anderson raped the film series and comics' ideas and formed a bastardization mixed with his own nonsense.

Rudy Ripley

Rudy Ripley

:)   I would think that Sigourney Weaver said that she's a stranger to earth and this rumor A L I E N 5 got nothing to do with her. It should be about those Aliens, with ALIENS; Original Sin which it explains everything about it if you want to know how that derelict ship got there with alien eggs and no queen, Who was responsible to make it crash-land there the first place, well, the Company of course. Check it out, "your call"

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

such  well actully both AVP films esp. AVPR felt more like the comics. I have both Omnibus vol 1 and 2 and these movies really were more like them. Yeah some things make you think of the games but ya know, movies you are limited as comics your not as much. I love the comics, so I like the movies, (not so much AVP 1) but all in all I'm a sucker for anything that has the title Alien, Predator and if it has the word "vs" in between them, that has me more happy.   I love how I can't feel angry when i watch these films casue i love them all so much, I think I may be the only person on the planet who can enjoy them all.

rycher

rycher

"make a f**kin!!!!!!!!!! predator 3 movie finalyyyyyyy their are 4 alien ones and 2 for predatorr."  no offense but whats the point?  I think predator had its glory days, but AVP ruined it.

Xenomorphine

There's not much which can really be done with a 'Predator' sequel film. There's no real danger of them taking over the world or anything. We already know their motivation is to basically keep an equilibrium, while the killer's identity would already be known.

Clark

Clark

Hey, guys, just a thought - what about an Aliens TV series? There could be a different story each week sourced straight from the DH comics, or a through-line plot instead.     8)  

ALIEN 5/PREDATOPR 3

ALIEN 5/PREDATOPR 3

^^^^^^^Hell Scorpion  What you said was total shit, I dislike both AVP 1 and AVP 2, but AVP is the better movie.  AVP 2 shitted on both franchises so much, it is unredeemable.  The movie did not take anything back to its' roots, it steered far away from the roots.  The ending especially f**ked up both franchises.  AVP 3,......would be worse, there had better not be a f**king shitty AVP 3 movie planned, I do not want another shitty movie made to ruin these franchises even more if that is possible, no AVP 3!!!!! DAMN IT TO HELL.  Bring Alien 5 and Predator 3 already!!!!!!!!

Rudy Ripley

Rudy Ripley

You know, Clark, that's not a bad idea! A Alien TV series like a live-action without Sig. Weaver and probably new people...because won't we save on money 4 the Alien movies. It's not good 2 waste again and go 2 c Alien movie again. But who would helm and direct the show? Who will do the screenplay-writing? And not least, who r the cast? Well, we shall see. Anyway, let's put that in a great rumor page 4 now.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Yeah... Alien TV series!!! Good idea!!!   Fools.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed