The Powerpuff Girls Liveaction

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Aug 24, 2020, 08:02:17 PM

Author
The Powerpuff Girls Liveaction (Read 1,062 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: DeadlineArrowverse architect Greg Berlanti is ushering in a new group of superheroes at the CW.

The network has put in development The Powerpuff Girls, a live-action series based on the original Cartoon Network animated series created by Craig McCracken. The project, featuring adult versions of the three kindergarten-aged girls from the classic animated series, hails from Diablo Cody (Juno, United States of Tara), Heather Regnier (Veronica Mars), Warner Bros. TV and studio-based Berlanti Productions.

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1297976616505626624

AliceApocalypse

Nope

D88M

D88M

I stopped reading at "CW", they do nothing but trash. It has potential if is gonna be something like the old show, but i doubt it.

Stitch

Stitch

I'm willing to give this a chance.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I created this thread out of nostalgia. This live action is clearly aimed at today's audiences. However, I have enjoyed relatively recent cartoons like Adventure Time, Over the Garden Wall or Star vs the Forces of Evil. But yeah I'm a dinosaur from the 90's  :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed