Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I own it, but I've never played it.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I bet the same applies to Kotor.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I used to own both KOTOR games and played both when I did.  Now I just own the digital version of KOTOR, but I haven't played it.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I played my physical copies of Republic Comando and both Kotor, but bought Empire at War (original + expansion) and never played them.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

If only they'd patch the Xbox version of KOTOR2.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Aspyr's doing a remake hope it is good.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Will they retcon Malachor to bring it line with the new canon?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Tatooine might be a space western paradise but I want to see Obi Wan traveling through space in the upcoming streaming series. Luke taken? Sounds too easy and somewhat redundant (▶Mandalorian). But they can surely come up with something better like Obi Wan being sued by his muggle ex-wife to pay his son's taxes, college or something. So he will have to go to some war zone, or holy place to take Baby Yoda and sell him to the black market and thus raise the money.

What do you think? Do you think we're going to see Kenobi in Tatooine throughout the whole series?

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Tough call. Part of Ben Kenobi's appeal (for me) is 'that wizard's just a crazy old man.' If he's out saving the galaxy on his tv show, that seems kind of dumb. It's all down to the writers.

I do hope they manage to work in a live-action Dutchess Satine somewhere, as part of a flashback or something.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Feb 26, 2021, 11:11:53 PM
Tough call. Part of Ben Kenobi's appeal (for me) is 'that wizard's just a crazy old man.' If he's out saving the galaxy on his tv show, that seems kind of dumb. It's all down to the writers.

I didn't even like that the prequels made him a pilot.  And not just a pilot, but a very good pilot.  He should have been leading armies on the ground while Anakin was flying a starfighter above.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Tough call. Part of Ben Kenobi's appeal (for me) is 'that wizard's just a crazy old man.'

Strong point 👆

I do hope they manage to work in a live-action Dutchess Satine somewhere, as part of a flashback or something.

That might work.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

If it's on Tatooine, will we get a Joel Edgerton appearance?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I hope so. For the sake of drama and tension  :laugh:

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 26, 2021, 11:23:39 PMI didn't even like that the prequel made him a pilot.  And not just a pilot, but a very good pilot.  He should have been leading armies on the ground while Anakin was flying a starfighter above.

One of the first battles of the non-canonical cartoon was pretty much like that.

Edit: I used to think similarly with Palpatine. I mean like the guy was such a powerful sorcerer that he didn't need a light saber to defend himself or attack.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 26, 2021, 11:37:25 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 26, 2021, 11:23:39 PMI didn't even like that the prequel made him a pilot.  And not just a pilot, but a very good pilot.  He should have been leading armies on the ground while Anakin was flying a starfighter above.

The start of the cartoon was pretty much that.

Yeah, and it was spot-on.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed