User Made Multiplayer Gameplay Videos

Started by WeaN, Feb 09, 2013, 08:18:56 AM

Author
User Made Multiplayer Gameplay Videos (Read 34,307 times)

Jonesy23

I honestly never got quite used to the FP view of the Xenos even all the way back in AVP2. It just disorients me personally, but I've seen plenty of people who can do it exceptionally well so more power to em.

Jonesy23

Yeah, the crusher does look pretty good. I wonder how many times you can unlock it? Probably not too much.

xenogenicide

xenogenicide

i think when the game is OFFICIALLY released these problems will be fixed considering that these people aren't even suppose to have the game yet

found a really cool new character customization vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfyRhDEGR34#

Corporate Merc

Quote from: xenogenicide on Feb 11, 2013, 01:24:18 PM
i think when the game is OFFICIALLY released these problems will be fixed considering that these people aren't even suppose to have the game yet

Yea there's usually a day one update to fix bugs and what not. Also noticed that when he spawned as an alien it took awhile for the Alien textures to pop in.

xenogenicide

im actually happy with most of what we got here needs some tuning here and there but overall not bad some people ar just ripping into this game like they expected complete greatness im content also found this cool character customization vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfyRhDEGR34#

Corporal Hicks

This actually looks like it's going to be really fun. Tomorrow can't come fast enough.

xenogenicide

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 11, 2013, 01:55:11 PM
This actually looks like it's going to be really fun. Tomorrow can't come fast enough.
u said it excactly

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 11, 2013, 01:55:11 PM

Didn't you go to the Ign live event in San Francisco?

Corporal Hicks

No. I'm UK. I did go to an event over here in November.

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 11, 2013, 02:04:41 PM

Oh I saw you post a pic of marines cosplayers so I just thought you went.

xenogenicide

what does everybody think of the customization for the game?

Spoon

Spoon

Dont like the idea of these new species.  Sorry if I don't like change but Im not for a facehugger making babies with a bull dozer.
    Im a huge Alien fan and predator but after watching these videos Im definitely not interested anymore..  Game looks down right awful.   I expect to see a 6.5 rating on websites (if lucky).     

Enjoy the game everyone!

WinterActual

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Feb 11, 2013, 02:13:45 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 11, 2013, 02:04:41 PM

Oh I saw you post a pic of marines cosplayers so I just thought you went.
There are UKCM too ;)

Bio Mech Hunter

Quote from: Xeno929 on Feb 11, 2013, 03:49:10 AM
I seem to be in the minority, I absolutely love playing as Xenomorphs in first-person, I'm almost never on the floor, ceilings on the other hand...  ;)   I guess it's because of the runner alien
Hell yeah. *fist bump*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed