Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Jun 01, 2004, 08:07:00 PM

Author
Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!! (Read 35,900 times)

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Aliminator:  Actually hybrids were mentioned as results of genetic tampering to some extent in Extinction, even though they also came about naturally, and there have been several other games that bring this up I think.  Comics like Aliens: Rogue also say that this comes about through genetic manipulation, also.  Either way, notice how I said "some" comics and games, not all.     ;)    Also, don't start badmouthing Harry Potter.  From experience most people who start spouting that it's just a silly kid's movie haven't seen it for themselves.  And it's far from a bad movie.  The series has more or less received rave reviews for each installment, and deals with some very adult issues.  It's not a kid's movie, it just happens to be a fantasy story with kids in it.  They're not for everyone, but they are good enough for any age to enjoy.  It just so happens that the latest one is better than most of the junk that came out from studios this year.  Bringer of Death:  Thank you     :)    I'm not trying to badmouth or put anyone down, I'm just saying is all.  Take care everyone, and enjoy the weekend.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

187:  Oops, I didn't mean to sound like my movie speal was directed at you.  No offense or anything.  Take care.     ;)  

|n|)

|n|)

I fink that a predalien in the movie would be awesome!    ;D   although their already in the gamez (n their like as powerful as 10 aliens    :)  ). If youve played avp:extinction then youve seen that real kl idea, the predqueen! Your probs finkin that that kinda ruins the alien strory    >:D   but i fink its a safe idea    :)  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey 187 thanks for the good words buddy!   ;D   ( and yes I`m very logical   ;)  )  And Aliminator, dont think that we are all piking on you cuz its not the case buddy. But I`m with 187 on this, dont say everybody is wrong because you say they are and you saw it in the games. Cuz they are not good sources ( this stands for comics to). The movies are. and any opinion on this forum will be revealed true or false by AvP.

Dachande

Dachande

:)  Nice but they made the queen to big

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

And the artist didn't include the two smaller arms on those queen pics either, which we know made it into the movie, so don't let the size get to you.  If anything, maybe the queen is bigger but at this point that might be chalked up to age.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Galmorzu you got a point there. THE AGE !!! thats why the queen is bigger! and thats why the aliens are bigger to. they were in there a long time so MAYBE and thats only a MAYBE the aliens reaches their adult form and after a big while they grow even larger. Well not that larger but the queen could grow more.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

It's only a guess on my part because we have no idea how long an alien lives for.  As for the warriors in the movie, from what I've heard it's only the Queen in stasis, the rest of the aliens come from the various humans that go to the pyramid.  The warriors are naturally quite large, about 7 feet tall I think is what they've been in past movies.  It's just hard to tell when they're crawling or hunched over.

sandmanxx

sandmanxx

Hey u guyz got a thinkable point there i mean shit were i work at i took the pics so that could see it and they where asking y iz it so big now? I mean like u said hell alien iz just a MAYBE but iz not a bad point ......    LETS GO PREDS!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D  

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Since you guys r talkin about the huge size of the queen dipicted in the concept art I believe the original Gigers Alien was 8 feet tall and have any of you read the comic - Aliens :Apocalyps -destroying angels ? in it they show an alien that has burst out of one of the SPace Jockey aliens and it is just HUGE, way bigger than a queen but still has the normal alien characteristics but when I saw that I thought it was freakin cool as hell.Also I drew up my own Predalien if you guys want to check that bad boy out.Darkness has a link in the first comments section, the " concept art removed one " or you can use this link here..........  http://avpgalaxy.t35.com/gallery   also if you go to the MIXED alien vs Pred lin at the bottom you'll see another new one I did of an avp battle.Both pics r the 1st ones on each page.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I have a scanned pic of that Space Jockey Alien going beserk on a bunch of normal aliens.  A kind of interesting design, not sure what I think of it, though.  I personally liked those strange aquatic aliens from Colonial Marines more.  Those looked great.     ;)  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Man Bringer you got alot of talent! Your almost as good as me    ;D     ;D   I love your predalien man ! the head is a bit too much like the one of a normal alien to me but your damn good ! I would send my drawnings to Darkness to if my computer had what it takes.( but these things are expensive and I have to pay for everything on my computer) but anyway mine had a bit larger head, no dreads and the front of the head was bit larger.  And for the size part, the alien is suppos to be 8 to 8.5 feet according to giger`s book ( very cool by the way) and I really think that a larger alien ( not too large) is a way better alien.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

@ Hell Alien, whats wrong with your computer not enough juice or you dont have a scanner or somrthin? and Ya man the Large size of the alien makes it more menasing looking way more intimidating to.But ya thanks for the compliment and would like to see your stuuf to if you could send it in.I have some other ones on here to if you look around in the Predator section of the fan art that you might like.Anyways rock on and go read in the Fangoria comment section of what that one guy says about what the pictures look like and what not if you havent already, it sounds pretty good to me and makes me want to see this even more if thats possible.,Sorry budddy for not remembering your name that sent that great info in.   ;)  

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Wow, I just checked the fanart section.  That Predalien is really darn good!  I like its build a lot, but I think maybe the stripes could be changed to a more pred-like speckled design or something.  Other than that one small thing, the picture is really nicely done.  Good job!     ;D  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

By the way Bringer, The guy name is ryanpoli. I told him to go write a damn avp novel. for those of you who dont understand, just go read that ryanpoli`s report. And Bringer, my computer`s problem is that it needs a lil boost and a scanner but those things would cost me like 550 $ dont have that to spend on my comp. for now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed