Predator Concrete Jungle 2?

Started by frosty_141, Mar 02, 2007, 05:08:08 PM

Author
Predator Concrete Jungle 2? (Read 44,254 times)

Predator_Dylan

Predator_Dylan

I'd love a new Predator game, but his weapons gotta be a bit stronger than the first game(Specially the wristblades, I mean, on CJ it was like he had to hit somebody 3 times to kill them with them)

And the cloak, oh god. It's like it wasn't there except for wasting energy points and seeing the Pred invisible.

And free roam would be excellent, GTA style(But not hijacking cars, maybe blow them up though).

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Predator_Dylan on May 25, 2007, 08:39:24 PM
And free roam would be excellent, GTA style(But not hijacking cars, maybe blow them up though).

Hijacking cars would be awsome. You could drive it around and people will see an alien inside a car and would be like, WTF?

Dachande

Dachande

And where exactly would a Pred learn how to drive a car?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

By having a driving instructor with him.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 25, 2007, 09:12:34 PM

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 25, 2007, 09:15:15 PM

LOL :D  If he can fly a space ship, a ford focus would be no problem!  Drive-by's with a shoulder cannon, I can see it now...

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Master Chief on May 25, 2007, 09:20:42 PM
Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 25, 2007, 09:12:34 PM

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 25, 2007, 09:15:15 PM

LOL :D  If he can fly a space ship, a ford focus would be no problem!  Drive-by's with a shoulder cannon, I can see it now...

Oh yeah, and if your aim is good enough, you can burn a woman's skurt off. :o

jacorama

jacorama

i didnt really like 1 so i wouldnt really play it... :-[

Predboy

Predboy

I just hope if they make another predator game, you will actually be as strong as the pred is. When you play in concrete jungle, you aren't that resistant to bullets or anything else as the pred really is. Example, when you step into a pit of fire, your health continues to drop down by 20s every second, what kind of bullshit is that? I know a predator isn't completly immune to fire but a small pit of fire like that in the games wouldn't really do shit to a reall predator. He'll probably just grab a bag of marsh mellows and have himself a camsite on the fire to keep his ass warm.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Predboy on Jul 09, 2007, 05:11:59 PM
I just hope if they make another predator game, you will actually be as strong as the pred is. When you play in concrete jungle, you aren't that resistant to bullets or anything else as the pred really is. Example, when you step into a pit of fire, your health continues to drop down by 20s every second, what kind of bullshit is that? I know a predator isn't completly immune to fire but a small pit of fire like that in the games wouldn't really do shit to a reall predator. He'll probably just grab a bag of marsh mellows and have himself a camsite on the fire to keep his ass warm.

lol...marshmellows on his mandibles would be funny!

If they truly made the Predator out the way it is in the books then the game would be easy to pass.  He was strong in the first one.  The humans were tougher than they needed to be though.  One good punch should've had them flying all over the place.  Like the way the scientists did when the younger Pred's hit them on the level "Escape"...they looked like ragdolls.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 09, 2007, 05:44:48 PM
Quote from: Predboy on Jul 09, 2007, 05:11:59 PM

lol...marshmellows on his mandibles would be funny!

If they truly made the Predator out the way it is in the books then the game would be easy to pass.  He was strong in the first one.  The humans were tougher than they needed to be though.  One good punch should've had them flying all over the place.  Like the way the scientists did when the younger Pred's hit them on the level "Escape"...they looked like ragdolls.

I know, when I was looking at them, it made me feel like..............a b*tch. :-[ Im hear throwing all kinds of punches at some guy who still has 70 % of his life left, and I look at my left and see them sending assholes 20 ft across the room, with just one punch.

Master Chief

Master Chief

:D LOL...and we are supposed to be the badass veteran who has seen countless battles and I can't even punch a puny scientist to the ground off one punch?  They should really let the Predator punch people through walls!

Damn you Anderson!!!  :D  I'll blame him for that game too!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 09, 2007, 06:03:34 PM
:D LOL...and we are supposed to be the badass veteran who has seen countless battles and I can't even punch a puny scientist to the ground off one punch?  They should really let the Predator punch people through walls!

Well you should, the end game credits do say

SPECIAL THANKS: PAUL W.S. ANDERSON

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 09, 2007, 06:25:29 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 09, 2007, 06:03:34 PM

Well you should, the end game credits do say

SPECIAL THANKS: PAUL W.S. ANDERSON

Are you serious, my god, as if f*cking up the franchises wasn't good enough, nooooo, he needs to take it further by f*cking up the games. >:(

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Why does it say that in the credits?
Did he contribute to make the game or what?

bullethead

bullethead

AvP renewed interest in the Predator and Alien franchises despite sucking.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed