Titan Books Unveils Novels Aliens: Vasquez By Author V. Castro

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 24, 2022, 04:22:54 PM

Author
Titan Books Unveils Novels Aliens: Vasquez By Author V. Castro (Read 36,453 times)

Kradan

She brought some positive vibes to conversations, she was the main reason to visit "The first thing that comes to mind" thread. I liked her drawing style. And her obsession with Mark Rolston was charming and kinda cute. Also, she was, in fact, A GIRL which is, you know, a rarety on this sausage fest of a site

Spoiler
If I'm being honest (and It's probably a horrible thing to say) but to me she seemed like a much nicer person to hang around prior to her marriage
[close]

[cancerblack]

I like the women we have now, but I might be biased.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 24, 2022, 08:00:36 PM
Something tells me me she's not coming back. A shame

Did she leave us?

[cancerblack]

After nobody believed her or cared about her bizarre "Fireteam plagiarized our fanfic" thing.

Corporal Hicks

Alright folk, let's not gossip.

Kradan

Local Trouble

Maybe Vasquez disguised herself as an Arcturian and seduced Hudson.

Kradan

Gentleman Death

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Because it's PROFOUNDLY STUPID

felix

Where's my Gorman spinoff?

Kradan

They give us all this crap but they won't give us Morse's Star Beast . Outrageous  >:(

Some Old Dude

Couldn't it just have been a Vasquez prequel? I'm so done with everyone's family members coming back to fight the aliens.

SiL

Couldn't it just be new characters?

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: Some Old Dude on Mar 24, 2022, 11:26:44 PM
Couldn't it just have been a Vasquez prequel? I'm so done with everyone's family members coming back to fight the aliens.
I woudnt be against the idea of stories taking place in the alien universe that dosnt feature the alien call them outer rim tales or something kinda like bug hunt or  alien coveant prequel novel but done right but please no no more family members of famous alien characters

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed